Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - Reply to Topic

Thread: Frankia furniture board connectors Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
26-04-2020 15:32
sheds OK I did see these, but on first look rejected them because they have the chord cutoff. I just checked on the van and they use a mixture of full circle fixings and ones with the chord cutoff. I have no idea what criteria they use. The only other shame is that they only do the tan colour, but TBH I could probably get some grey paint where i need to colour match. So thanks! I will definitely order some of those! Thanks
25-04-2020 14:46
Ozzyjohn Maybe these : Gedotec Cabinet Connector Caravan Furniture for Screwdriving & Press in Lightweight Möbel-verbindungen | Ø 26 mm | Plastic Beige | 25 Set - Verbindungsbeschläge Mobile Home - Boats & Kitchen

25-04-2020 14:32
Frankia furniture board connectors

Hi, I am using the enforced downtime to do a deep clean and general repair and refurbishment of my Frankia I840BD. In various places FRankia use recessed circular connector blocks wherever boards are joined at 90 degrees. In my build Frankia use beige/tan connectors for internal furniture, and grey connectors in the garage and hatches which are finished in a grey speckle finish. I've included pictures of the relevant part but I am trying to buy spares. In the past I located these on the Hafele web-site and even bought a box of connectors and cover caps, but in my last garage tidy, these seem to have gone walkies.

Does anyone know where you can buy these bits

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome