Vehicle Name Tally
Year 1993
Make Autsleeper
Model Talisman
Color White & Sky blue
1993 Autsleeper Talisman
1993 Autsleeper Talisman 1993 Autsleeper Talisman 1993 Autsleeper Talisman
History Bought in 2010

Chosen for versatile interior space. The same basic layout as our previous two hightop panel van conversions, but with more space and storage:

Layout:
daytime twin bench / twin dinette / one bench + one dinette;
nighttime single beds or large transverse double

Windbreaks (when we use them) stow in the cab, under the false floor. Outdoor chairs and a folding bike travel in the washroom, and live in Lulu (aka "the shed") on site - a small tent sold as a toilet tent.

Other features:
Tall (i.e. just about high enough for knee length coats) wardrobe.
Two ring hob, grill and oven.
Lots of storage - a mix of drawers and cupboards, overhead lockers, over cab storage (and/or kids' bed) and space under seats.
Exterior
1993 Autsleeper Talisman Exterior
No significant modifications here

Interior
1993 Autsleeper Talisman Interior 1993 Autsleeper Talisman Interior
The home made small "coffee" table (furthest away) was simply a standard Fiamma-type table mount fitted to a deep kitchen drawer front (which I think we got from B&Q, but any suitable small door / drawer front would do the job). With hindsight, I'd probably have offset the mounting a bit. And maybe I'll get around to changing it one day.

We've also added an additional (lift-out) hanging rail in the washroom for wet coats, etc. It's a standard oval profile bathroom rail with wall mounts from B&Q, cut to length.

In-Car Entertainment
1993 Autsleeper Talisman In-Car Entertainment
Parrot MKi9200 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit (used for playing podasts, music, etc. from our smartphones through Tally's speakers, and as a hands free kit.
Views: 375

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome