Unsucessful renewal of subscription - Page 20 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

299Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #191 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 18:35

Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
My Motorhome: A big White one.
Thanked 1,013 Times in 878 Posts
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Admin View Post
Hi guys,

I'm not quite sure why we haven't replied to this thread yet but I'll be sure to add this section to my bookmarked list of forums to check frequently. No more Kays shall remain unjustly banned while I am here.

~Kay
With the greatest of respect it feels like VS have given up on MHF which considering the large amount of money you paid for it does not make sense. Are you not concerned about the dwindling threads, loss of members and never getting a return on your investment or as I suspect have the management deemed it as a bad job as there was far more work to do than was first thought and have written it off?

Our local admin is doing their best and has gone beyond their remit to sort this one out but thats not acceptable. If VS want to make a success of MHF then invest in more local support in the UK to run the forum. Train up and pay someone or preferably more than one person to look after the forum and bring it back from the brink because the brink is exactly where it is.
erneboy and erneboy like this.

Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 19:22

My Motorhome: I drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytutt View Post
Thanks to everyone who posted on my behalf, I am now able to log in

Aside from all of you that posted for me I sent two messages from the contact us section of this website which didn't get a response.

Today I sent a complaint via the contact us section of Vertical Scope's main website and generated a Paypal dispute and one of those seemed to do the trick although I still haven't had any direct contact from anyone at Vertical Scope

What an unprofessional way for a business to behave
In the future PM me, mention @VS Jeff, or email me [email protected] and I will get things sorted sooner.

Sorry for the delay but I was just notified of this thread and will weed out any outstanding issues ASAP.

Jeff
post #193 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 19:29

My Motorhome: I drive...
If anybody else is still having issue please let me know ASAP and I will get them taken care of.

I have been working with the mod team on a few back end items to improve the site so we have not been ignoring MHF.

Recently updated:
- Rally module and functionality
- The Rally banner and link in the upper right corner
- adjustments to the home page
- recovering old files and images
- threads viewed by users plugin
- working on MHF Rally stickers

Thanks,
Jeff

post #194 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 20:28

My Motorhome: Swift KonTiki 669
Personal Aire
I did eventually get an email from someone at VS who had checked my account and said it looked ok, they sent this after UK Admin had sorted it

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you are a mile away and have their shoes too
post #195 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 21:06

Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
Personal Aire
@VS Jeff

I still cannot get into the useful downloads section here https://www.motorhomefacts.com/downloads.html says I need to be a subscriber. Reported it a while ago.

Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)
post #196 of 401 (permalink) Old 19-06-2015, 22:27

My Motorhome: AutoTrail V-Line 635 SE
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS Jeff View Post
In the future PM me, mention @VS Jeff, or email me [email protected] and I will get things sorted sooner.

Sorry for the delay but I was just notified of this thread and will weed out any outstanding issues ASAP.

Jeff
I've got to be honest Jeff, but this post confuses me.

I've still got your PM asking that we should first ask for help from @MHFAdmin.

Have you changed the rules?

cc @VS Jeff

John

For lust of knowing what should not be known
We take the Golden Road to..........................
post #197 of 401 (permalink) Old 21-06-2015, 09:21
Colonial

Personal Aire
HurricaneSmith, I'll have to leave your question to Jeff.

In the meantime, @barryd , are you logged in on the downloads page? I've noticed that I needed to log in again when trying to access the downloads.

~Kay

Admin
Vertical Scope
post #198 of 401 (permalink) Old 21-06-2015, 10:35

Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Admin View Post
HurricaneSmith, I'll have to leave your question to Jeff.

In the meantime, @barryd , are you logged in on the downloads page? I've noticed that I needed to log in again when trying to access the downloads.

~Kay
Yes I am logged in. I can see on the right it says good morning barryd and I have a logout option. I think it happened since I renewed my subscription but I cannot be sure as its a while since I went into that section.

post #199 of 401 (permalink) Old 21-06-2015, 10:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS Jeff View Post
If anybody else is still having issue please let me know ASAP and I will get them taken care of.

I have been working with the mod team on a few back end items to improve the site so we have not been ignoring MHF.

Recently updated:
- Rally module and functionality
- The Rally banner and link in the upper right corner
- adjustments to the home page
- recovering old files and images
- threads viewed by users plugin
- working on MHF Rally stickers

Thanks,
Jeff
Velly interesting Grasshopper!.. Clicked on the "Rally banner in the right hand corner" as you proudly boast is now there.. Except it says I can't access it because I am not a member.. Errrrrrr!..

ray.

Just watching a shifty looking geezer in the library searching intently through the 'S' section of the dictionary, he's stopped now.

I think he's up to something. . .. . . ray......
post #200 of 401 (permalink) Old 21-06-2015, 11:44

My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryd View Post
@VS Jeff

I still cannot get into the useful downloads section here https://www.motorhomefacts.com/downloads.html says I need to be a subscriber. Reported it a while ago.
I just checked and I can get in and there is loads in there that I was not aware of....

I checked on the MHF Flyer download and did like this comment by Dave Burley when it was originally offered, perhaps it shows the age of MHF.....

Dial up Users note this is a large size file and may take some time to download

Those were the days......

Dave

Remember Jo Cox and what she stood for.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page