Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Subscriptions Help & News (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/94-subscriptions-help-news/)
-   -   Paid my membership but still getting reminders? (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/94-subscriptions-help-news/136529-paid-my-membership-but-still-getting-reminders.html)

NormanB 15-04-2015 13:10

Paid my membership but still getting reminders?

My bank statement shows that on 13 April 205, my 12.50 membership fee was paid to VerticalScope but I'm still getting reminders about my membership expiring tomorrow?

My account page still shows that my membership expires 16-04-2015 - surely the payment doesn't take more than 2 days to clear?

Pudsey_Bear 19-04-2015 11:01

Are you sorted now Norman?

NormanB 19-04-2015 11:18

Hi Kev,

I don't really know! I'm not getting reminders anymore but my Account Page shows me as a non-subscriber, "SUBSCRIBE NOW!"

However, I find that I am allowed to use the search facility. I've had no confirmation from MHF that my membership has been renewed or an acknowledgement that I'm rejoined.

I rang OutDoorBits and they held up their hands - "nothing to do with us, guv".

So who knows?

Norman

Pudsey_Bear 19-04-2015 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormanB (Post 1391129)
Hi Kev,

I don't really know! I'm not getting reminders anymore but my Account Page shows me as a non-subscriber, "SUBSCRIBE NOW!"

However, I find that I am allowed to use the search facility. I've had no confirmation from MHF that my membership has been renewed or an acknowledgement that I'm rejoined.

I rang OutDoorBits and they held up their hands - "nothing to do with us, guv".

So who knows?

Norman

Try getting into the subs lounge, if you can't then do a post FTAO VSAdmin, they do seem to act on those types of posts.

NormanB 20-04-2015 11:02

Hi KeV,

Thanks for that pointer! I did get access to the Subscribers Lounge - so I must be Subscriber (member?) now.

Does the new site use "post" anymore? I have messages from the site saying "Subscriptions - 3" but think that must mean "posts 3".

Also, the Subscribers Lounge just appears the same content as Active Posts (or Today's Posts for that matter).

Thanks for your help,

Norman

Pudsey_Bear 20-04-2015 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormanB (Post 1394417)
Hi KeV,

Thanks for that pointer! I did get access to the Subscribers Lounge - so I must be Subscriber (member?) now.

Does the new site use "post" anymore? I have messages from the site saying "Subscriptions - 3" but think that must mean "posts 3".

Also, the Subscribers Lounge just appears the same content as Active Posts (or Today's Posts for that matter).

Thanks for your help,

Norman

That's because the posts are a bit contentious on some threads so they were moved in there Norman, subscribed on the forum usually means number of threads, but it's far from accurate, (no moan intended :roll: ) so a bit meaningless.

steeliedave 24-06-2015 18:47

Payment taken but still not a subscriber

Hi Norman, it seems a lot of us are having problems with subscriptions, I paid my subs recently and the payment has been taken from my account, but after several days I'm still getting the message I am not a subscriber. I have sent several emails to Motorhome facts asking what's going on but so far no reply. I am now trying to get a refund from Verticalscope who now I am told own Motorhome facts, so I can only wait and see what happens.
This is such a shame as this site is a gold mine of information and help for all of us in the Motorhome community.
Hopefully these problems will be sorted soon.
Dave.

VS_Admin 25-06-2015 17:04

I'm not quite sure why you keep seeing the subscribe message as you are both showing up as subscribers. Can you please take a screenshot of the subscription message you keep seeing?

~Kay

kenny 13-07-2015 16:13

to va admin my name is kenny i am having same problems has the rest on this forum why, one other thing way do i log on to the old page ?kenny

kenny 13-07-2015 16:13

foget first part it has let me log in ok