Motorhome Facts Forum banner

National Motorhome Show-Peterborough.

104K views 307 replies 101 participants last post by  TDG 
#1 ·
National Motorhome Show- Peterborough

Under the Club Area on the Warner's booking form it asks for Membership No.
Do you want us to show our name eg Nipperdin or the MHF account number?
Thanks

#2 ·
Re: National Motorhome Show- Peterborough

nipperdin said:
Under the Club Area on the Warner's booking form it asks for Membership No.
Do you want us to show our name eg Nipperdin or the MHF account number?
Thanks
Hi Nipperdin

Put what ever you want I don't think it makes any difference to Warners just make sure you put motorhomefacts as the club you want to camp with.

Jacquie

#3 ·
Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that booking IS NOW OPEN for the National Motorhome Show at Peterborough on 27th/28th/29th April 2012.

Full details of the show and a link to the booking page are on Warners website:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-National-Motorhome-Show/_sh3

If you want to go and camp with the MHF group please add your name to the MHF list here:

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Rallies&op=display_results&rid=335

Then book with Warners, don't forget to put MotorhomeFacts.com as your Club. You do get a club discount :wink: plus if you are not booked with the club you will NOT be allowed to camp with us.

When you have booked with Warners please confirm your attendance on the MHF list. Please do NOT confirm until you have booked with Warners. Thanks.

Hope to see a lot more names on the list, we had almost 100 attendees last year :eek:

#5 ·
#10 ·
tramp said:
any more BUMPS and I sue you for whiplash :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps Anyone want a kipor 1000kva yellow generator £120 and will take to show ...not needed anymore hardly had any use.
It will be good to see you and Shaneem again Russell.

I won't "Bump" again as I'd hate to be sued for whiplash, but this little post may well bring your generator to someones attention :wink:

#13 ·
Hiya

Well we have 53 attendees now, that's over halfway to our 100 target :D

It's the biggest show of the year folks, so come on get your names on the MHF list:

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Rallies&op=display_results&rid=335

Then confirm when you have booked with Warners:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/Shows/The-National-Motorhome-Show/_sh3

Booking to camp with MHF closes on 10th April. Please do not confirm until you have booked with Warners as this causes all sorts of confusion for the marshals, and they are easily confused :wink: :lol:

#14 ·
National Motorhome Show Peterborough

Hi
Just a reminder that the best and biggest outdoor motorhome show, The National Motorhome Show at Peterborough is coming up very soon.

See the largest selection of new and pre-owned motorhomes and accessories displayed at The East of England Showground.

4 Nights of fantastic entertainment and yes discount too for MotorHomeFacts.com on booking form, make sure you mention the club

Avoid disappointment BOOK NOW and we will see all on the 27th, 28th
and 29th of April.

Mike,
Happyrunner.

#16 ·
#23 ·
Re: National Motorhome Show - Peterborough - 27-29 April

Shuggy68 said:
Hi
Is anyone from the West Midland area going to the National Motorhome Show? We are thinking of arriving on either the Friday night or the Saturday morning but don't know what time the grounds open.
Hi

If you wish to go as a day visitor, the show is open on Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April at 9.30am each day and closing at 5pm on Friday and Saturday and 4.30pm on Sunday.

If you wish to camp for the weekend, the gates to the camping fields are open:

Thursday - 10.00am until 9.00pm
Friday - 10.00am until 9.00pm
Saturday - 10.00am until 6pm

The site must be vacated by noon on Monday 30th April.

We have over 80 members of MHFacts booked to camp in our area up until now, so I'm sure some of them will be from the West Midlands :wink:

If you want to camp with MHFacts you must book in advance and will receive a £2 club pre-booking discount. Just add your name to our list and then follow the "How to Book" instructions on the listing.

Look forward to seeing you at the show and anyone else who decides to come :D

PS: Your thread has been merged with the original Show rally thread as we try to keep only one running for each event.

#25 ·
So far nobody has mentioned that MHF usually get a prime site right beside the show-ground, so unless we are sited somewhere different this year it should not be a big problem for those with limited mobility.

Sadly I will have to spend the whole of Friday in London at a meeting but the 'van will be there, so will Rosalie.

Arriving on Thursday mid-day if my wife wakes up in time.

Alan

#26 ·
Shuggy68 said:
Thanks everyone
We have booked now but in the disabled field as I cannot walk too far but we will pop over and see everyone when we're there.
Hi Shuggy

It's impossible to predict where the MHF pitch will be with any accuracy but for the past two years we've been as near to or nearer to the show than most of the disabled pitches.

One thing you need to make sure of if camping in the disabled section is to take along your "Blue Badge". Warners visually check the badges of all disabled campers nowadays as they've experienced a lot of "self-appointed" disabled campers in past years to the point where the number of campers wanting disables pitches was in danger of exceeding the number wanting "able bodied" pitches. 8O

So make sure you pack your Blue Badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.