Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Ideas for MHF Charity 2012

View Single Post
Old 16-12-2011, 00:23
gasmansgoffa

Charity to consider

Hi, my name is Loraine ( Gasmansgoffa)

I have for the past 3 years done cycles rides to raise funds for three very important charities, " Breast Cancer Care" Jo's Trust (cervical cancer) and "Ovarian Cancer trust.

Over the past 3 years I have cycles over . 5000 miles in England, Egypt and Kenya giving support to each of theres counties as well as our own, helping with cancer care. I and am proud to say, I have been part of a cycle group who have raised £1.6 million, ( how fantastic is that)

I am due to do my last epic cycle over the fantastic country of Cuba.

I hope to do this in 2013 in my 60th year,

If MHF could support my cycle efforts this year, I would be most grateful

If not, I hope some of you will join me on a trip , or first is a trip to Tower of London 26th May, to see the "Ceremony Of The Keys" with your own Beefeater and tour , Supper in the officers mess , No charge is made for the tower, just pay for supper , travel, and donation to my charity fund, £40 per head , 07968950040, west mids.

MOD NOTE: This post has been merged with the 2012 Charity thread so the charities suggested do not get missed when the list for voting is drawn up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome