Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Apple Mac cloud

799 views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  raynipper 
#1 ·
Why is it every-time I restart the computer I have the z signs to say cloud is not working, I then click on cloud then inbox and all is fine ?

I had a threat on here yesterday telling me my computer had been infested with 4 viruses and click here and there and then open the Apple Mac cleaner. I got rid of it all and made a restart knowing they do not have a cleaner.
This morning I have another bogus bill saying its been paid but click here to check the details, I deleted that and also made a restart.
Why are these buggers aiming at me?

#2 ·
Modern life Jan. They are out to get us all.
My phone had a message my SIM was full and I needed to delete some messages??
I only have four messages. So a reboot solved the problem till the next time.

Ray.

#8 ·
I am sure the computer had just been sleeping and I moved the mouse to wake it up.
I have just been checking my utilities to see if there might be something in there thats been planted, all seems to be in order, but in the utilities folder I found something that looks a bit dodgy, its called screenshot, I am going to contact Apple later and see if this is a legitimate tool.

Attachments

#11 ·
I was talking to Apple support, there is trouble connecting to my screen and he is ringing again at 12.30 your time.
It looked as if something had tried to download onto my computer, it only needed me to click on it, I just cleared it.
The reason we cannot connect is a problem their end not mine.
He says they will definitely make me safe no matter how long it takes :grin2: Love talking to young men me >:) he is an Albanian in Albania.

#13 ·
Most certainly. :grin2:

When we first moved here we had a lot of contact with a couple that used to live down the road and they took us shopping for household stuff because they knew where to go and of course we didn't, Hans was often seen chatting to young shop assistance so he got the nickname "Sexy Daddy", whats good for the gander is good for the goose, right >:)

#14 ·
I just spoke to another young man, he was in Portugal :grin2:
Anyway he said if I check with Malware bites regularly and it says I am clean that is all I need to do.
When the junk mail comes to just delete it the way I do and then as I do already delete it from trash.

I am now going to have a lie down and dream about a young Albanian and a young Portuguese .>:)

#15 ·
There is just something 'friendly' about continentals of the opposite sex. Everyone averts their gaze in UK and feels almost embarrassed to strike up a conversation. But definitely in rural France, Poland and Portugal smiling and chatting to young or old other genders seems so natural and not at all difficult.

Ray.

#16 ·
Take care Ray, remember you're surrounded by widows. :- )
They may have other motives for smiling and looking you straight in the eye.

Terry

Reactions: raynipper
#17 ·
Really Terry. I wonder what. Gotta divorcee next door giving me lovely smiles.:grin2::grin2:

Ray.

#18 ·
Was going to say it’s your charm and charisma............

But they’re prolly after all that spare tech you pick up at the markets and have stashed in your drawers.

Terry

#19 ·
Or something else in your drawers Ray :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.