Adria Matrix Axess M 670 SL - Thoughts? - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 00:17

My Motorhome: Adria Matrix M670SL Silver Edition
Just got delivery of our new Adria Matrix 670SL, why is it that whilst supplying lovely alloy wheels they do not fit locking wheel nuts? Is it because of the weight of the vehicle or the torque that the wheel nuts are set too.

Just seems a bit odd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-06-2017, 11:02

My Motorhome: I drive an Adria Matrix Supreme M687 SBC
Hi everybody,
My wife and I bought new last August (2016) - an Adria Matrix M687 SBC (End bedroom with mid-washroom) - we had been looking for some months following the sale of our boat and this model met all our criteria for layout and overall quality.
We did hire a MH in Scotland earlier last year for a week - it was a SunLiving model with twin beds but similar in size to our final choice - this venture proved our requirements and set us looking.
We had been looking at one near Southampton (Viscount motorhomes) but it was just out of our price rang. One day a few weeks after our second visit to view it we got a call saying that the price had been reduced by £5000 and we had first refusal. So that was that. We had originally (pre-Brexit decision) intended to visit the Dusseldorf show and try and do a deal in euros but the slump in exchange rate put an end to that idea. the Adria had everything we wanted except for automatic transmission. We are very pleased with our choice and have already had many trips away. Big trip is planned later this year - off to Spain via France for 3 weeks so very excited about the adventure. Great Motorhomes and well made - we had a few niggles initially but were all sorted by the dealer were all sorted by the dealer.
dghr272 and dghr272 like this.

Last edited by AndrewFordyce; 08-06-2017 at 11:16. Reason: Spelling
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-06-2017, 11:40

My Motorhome: Arapaho
Personal Aire
Welcome Andrew, keep us updated as you travel with plenty of photos and tips.

Terry

'Get Brexit Done' anagram - BEING EXTORTED

I'm a Euro Unionist, Testiculi ad Brexitam

Brexit: the incapable in pursuit of the unobtainable to satisfy the delusional. (Edwin Hayward)

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page