Adria Matrix Axess M 670 SL - Thoughts? - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 17:26

My Motorhome: I drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Sale View Post
Well I purposely did not go to the show as I knew I would be frustrated at what I wanted and couldn't get, as we had decided to keep the Autotrail Cheyenne 696G. Anyway my wife spotted the Adria in the MMM magazine and so we went to the nearest agent and we have ordered one with the engine upgrade and auto. My only comment is that the brochures and other details are to say the least confusing for such things as what the standard base vehicle includes what are factory ordered options?

That aside I also can't wait for in my case April as we are away in March for the new van, it was good to read this thread thanks everyone
Hi

Interesting to read your stories and congrat to all who bought a new Adria. We just ordered our Adria Matrix 670SL Silver collection here in the Netherlands and also look forward to take delivery in March next year. I agree on the comments on what is standard and what is specific for the 50 years edition. It seems that it depends on in which country it is purchased. We ordered the 150 H43 chassi with an robotic automatic gear and auto aircon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 17:28 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Adria M 670 SL Silver Collection
Personal Aire
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Sale View Post
Well I purposely did not go to the show as I knew I would be frustrated at what I wanted and couldn't get, as we had decided to keep the Autotrail Cheyenne 696G. Anyway my wife spotted the Adria in the MMM magazine and so we went to the nearest agent and we have ordered one with the engine upgrade and auto. My only comment is that the brochures and other details are to say the least confusing for such things as what the standard base vehicle includes what are factory ordered options?

That aside I also can't wait for in my case April as we are away in March for the new van, it was good to read this thread thanks everyone
We went for the engine upgrade as well although kept the manual gearbox option. We also went with the weight plate upgrade to 3650kgs, larger fuel tank and a couple of others. Appears a very solid and well made piece of kit. Can't wait to get it out and about.

MOT
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 14:27

We have had our Adria for 10 years now and the only problem is we can't find anything to replace it! For us the layout and things like the big fridge freezer suit us so well. OK things like electric to supplement the gas heating and cab air con would be ideal. However our Adria ticks more boxes than any other make and layout we have seen. Luckily we are not upset to be seen in a 10 year old MH. The build quality of the Adria has proved it's worth.
Hope other Adria owners have as much fun with theirs as we do ours.
Sue
Webby1, Webby1, Jmdarr and 1 others like this.

Sue

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 20:52

My Motorhome: Adria Twin 640slx
Personal Aire
We have recently bought a new Adria Twin 640slx, van conversion. Just returned from our first trip of six weeks and are very pleased with the "camper" particularly being able to take it anywhere that white van man can. Our previous MH was a Hymer B584, loved it enormously but have to say I think the build quality of the Adria is better IMHO !! All the cabinet work is in plywood, no poor quality mdf in sight. The beds are spring interior and supremely comfortable, The under bed storage is huge , we get everything in that we used to take in the Hymer. Being a van conversion I really appreciate the lack of squeaks, creaks and rattles from the caravan body, very quiet indeed at seventy, only the tyre noise distracts, they are Continental, I will probably change these for Michelin if I fit alloy wheels, which I am considering. Off again very soon, cant wait!!
curlyboy

Retired living in Cornwall and the Camper!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 15-01-2016, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick5912 View Post
Right, the deed is done!!!!
Went to the NEC yesterday with a view to buy a new motorhome (our first venture in the motor homing world!)
We had a good idea as to what we wanted and a price we were prepared to pay!
I realise that some of you may be horrified at the thought of buying 'new' with the obvious tax-hit when you drive away but as we have the intention of retaining ownership for at least 3 years then the hit, I feel is justified. Having never bought any vehicle new in the past and being in a position to buy without finance I am more than happy with the purchase.
We settled on Adria's 50 Year Collection, M 670 SL. It has the layout we like and a very good specification and the build quality is excellent. We had already had contact with Geoff Cox Leisure and this family run business has a very good track record with regard to sales and After Sales Customer Service. We discussed our requirements with Gavin Cox at the show and left him a list to work through whilst we went and looked around the show.
Having spent a few hours looking at other makes and models, we came to the conclusion that, although there were other MH's we liked, none compared to the Adria!
We returned to the Adria stand and sat down with Gavin to discuss the total price. Considering the added extra's we had listed we were more than satisfied with the total cost that was settled upon. Deposit paid and can't wait for collection in March '16!!!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Gavin and Geoff Cox Leisure for making the experience of such a purchase easy and stress free. At no time did we feel pressurised into things we didn't want! Gavin asked if certain items on our list were absolutely necessary! He pointed out the pitfalls of certain items such as stop/start. These items were discarded after deliberation making some savings.
Obviously we are still yet to pick up the MH and resolve any possible niggles, I will make further comment when we do!
Ditto.
We bought our first MH from Gavin Cox and we have ordered the exact same model as you. Customer Service is spot on. We also will be picking our van up in March.
Ticks all the boxes and I think has to be one of the best looking MH's out there.
I live in South Wales, but needless to say, not had the same experiences with the dealers down this end.
A friend of mine was also looking for a new MH, so I sent him to see Gavin and also came away from the show with an order for a new Coral for March delivery!
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 18-01-2016, 19:14 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by downhill222 View Post
Ditto.
We bought our first MH from Gavin Cox and we have ordered the exact same model as you. Customer Service is spot on. We also will be picking our van up in March.
Ticks all the boxes and I think has to be one of the best looking MH's out there.
I live in South Wales, but needless to say, not had the same experiences with the dealers down this end.
A friend of mine was also looking for a new MH, so I sent him to see Gavin and also came away from the show with an order for a new Coral for March delivery!
Give me a shout when you know when you are collecting. If same time maybe get together. I guess you may be staying over somewhere in the area rather than shoot off home to S. Wales.
Nick

MOT
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 18-01-2016, 19:42

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
we have the Adrian 670 SL
Bought new 3yrs ago

Ours has raised fixed single beds , easily made into a double

As we get older ease to get outofbed without disturbing the other is important

The large garage is important for the hound
The third bed our kids found not so good

We've changed the table for a light one using the same fixtures

Replaced the 5thseat with a removable sideboard and drawers

Love the front seats which turn completely, the fridge freezer, the kitchen is a bit small and neededsomemodifications

We have a drop down side that extends the work space

Aldra
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 18-01-2016, 19:51

[QUOTE=Nick5912;1273666

Swift Bolero 724FB
Adria Matrix Axess M 670 SL

Now I know why they make motorhomes so long & wide - room to get the name across the back & sides.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 18-01-2016, 19:59 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
Talking

[quote=square_steve;1855105][QUOTE=Nick5912;1273666

Swift Bolero 724FB
Adria Matrix Axess M 670 SL

Now I know why they make motorhomes so long & wide - room to get the name across the back & sides.[/quote]

Steve,
I guess if the name were shorter then the vehicle would only be 6 metres long instead of 7.4!!!!
Fortunately it's not displayed on the rear otherwise we would have to fit flashing orange lights and a red/white striped hazard board!!!

MOT
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 18-01-2016, 20:16

It's not just motorhomes, every new improved doodat has to have a longer name.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page