2008 Bailey Pageant Burgundy Series 7 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 21-10-2013, 18:20 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Hymer Starline 510
Personal Aire
2008 Bailey Pageant Burgundy Series 7

I know its not a motorhome but here you go anyway

It belongs to my friend and neighbour who is hopeless with the internet so I get the job of posting it

[
2008 Bailey Pageant Burgundy Series 7 Caravan - 22 foot long/4 berth with fixed bed and option to convert two settees into a good sized double bed/2 singles. Ideal family caravan. One owner from new.

Water Heater, Spare Wheel, Skylight, Shower, Oven, Multi-Directional TV Aerial, Mixer Taps, Microwave, Mains Electric, L Shaped Lounge, Internal Window Blinds, Integrated Appliances, Hot And Cold Shower Unit, Hob, Hitch And A-frame Cover, Grill, Fridge, Free Standing Table, Flyscreens, Fixed Bed, External Battery Locker, External 240v, Exterior Gas Bottle Locker, End Bedroom, End Bathroom, Double Glazing, Cassette toilet, Blown Air System, Blinds, Battery Charger, Awning Light, 12v Power

Included in this sale is a full length Inaca awning (which cost over £1000 when purchased)

As we are giving up caravanning we will be including an aqua-roll, wastemaster, gas bottle, step and other useful incidentals so you can pretty much hitch up and head off for a weekend with pretty much everything that you need.

£9500 for the lot.
PM me here and I will pass on any questions/daft offers or email me at paul at newbeetle dot org dot uk. I have only put one photo up but I have a load of the inside. Should you be interested in seeing them I can email them to you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg johnsvan_236.jpg (314.2 KB, 0 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page