Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Website Guides (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/77-website-guides/)
-   -   Forum rules and etiquette (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/77-website-guides/1268-forum-rules-etiquette.html)

HelenB 08-04-2005 13:29

Now that would be informative Mike if you cared to share your mind pictures :lol:

Only joking honest :lol:

From Helen (The stirrer)

Anonymous 08-04-2005 13:31

I see myself as a twit. Incidently, how does one only quote a line of text in line with our written constitution. I can only do the whole lot.

HelenB 08-04-2005 13:46

After first opening the quote facility,delete the text you do not want using your keyboard delete, making sure you still have the quote command start and finnish, and job done :wink:

spykal 08-04-2005 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenB
After first opening the quote facility,delete the text you do not want using your keyboard delete, making sure you still have the quote command start and finnish

Then click on PREVIEW to make sure you have got it right before clicking SUBMIT....odds on it will need a second go to get it right....it does for me anyway :lol:

Give it a go now...quote these words only..... Eureka i've got it!

Mike

chrisandee 08-04-2005 14:45

8)

Anonymous 08-04-2005 14:52

Thanks for that although I did actually know that. I thought you could e.g. highlight the text and then click on quote or something. Nukey seems to be able to whistle through quotes so I am wondering if there is a secret.

HelenB 08-04-2005 15:04

Well you can always highlight the text after selecting quote and do a block delete, how fast do you want :roll:

spykal 08-04-2005 15:18

Re: Forum rules and etiquette

Quote:

Originally Posted by nukeadmin
Stay on topic
Post your messages in the appropriate Thread. By reading a number of the messages before posting one yourself, you will be able to get a sense of the ongoing themes of discussion in that thread.

"Ay up" we have broken this commandment...shame on us :lol:

Mike

HelenB 08-04-2005 15:24

Yes I know Mike. was going to spit the posts off, but then I thought at least these extraneous posts are keeping the thread to the top and hopefully more people will see and read and you never know learn a thing or three :wink:

So I decided to leave it for today and split it tommorow if I don't get lost at reservoir on my first days sailing course, and then move it into general

Am I forgiven :lol:

Anonymous 08-04-2005 17:53

I'm sorry but I did "sense the discussion by reading through" Nukeys post and my questions directly refer to his message - in a round about sort of way using surreal thoughts and brain wave tranference. Thus, I beg to differ. :roll: