Rapido 927F Technical Information - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Devonboy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 17-04-2008, 15:37 Thread Starter

Rapido 927F Technical Information

I have just purchased a 2006 Rapido 927F on the Fiat Alko chassis and cannot find any real technical data about this model ?

Does anyone know what the unladen weight of 3060 kgs is made up of ??

I also am trying to find out how large the fresh water tank is ? I understand that it may be 100 ltrs ?

We have down sized from a 2005 Burstner 685 and must say that the Rapido build quality is much superior.

A truly first rate 6 metre A class.

gipseyjack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 20-12-2018, 19:04

My Motorhome: I drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipseyjack View Post
I have just purchased a 2006 Rapido 927F on the Fiat Alko chassis and cannot find any real technical data about this model ?

Does anyone know what the unladen weight of 3060 kgs is made up of ??

I also am trying to find out how large the fresh water tank is ? I understand that it may be 100 ltrs ?

We have down sized from a 2005 Burstner 685 and must say that the Rapido build quality is much superior.

A truly first rate 6 metre A class.

gipseyjack
Hi Gypsey jack
I am afraid I canít answer your questions as I am in the same boat ! I am just buying a 2006. Rapido 927 f. And I am having trouble finding out much tech. Information. As far as I know mine is rated at 3850 kgs. I donít pick it up for a few weeks and when I do it has got all of its manuals with it, so if you havenít found out what you want to know by then I may be able to help. But I was hoping to be able to read up on the internet and get some knowledge before I pick it up. It would also be nice to chat with some other owners, if you find a source of information I would be pleased hear about it, good luck Paul.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 20-12-2018, 20:28

My Motorhome: Pilote 740C Sensation
Personal Aire
It is probable that the OP has sorted his problems in the intervening 10 years or so since it was posted

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 20-12-2018, 20:55

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Maybe paulweeks is buying gypsyjack's MH?! Maybe he found doco in the meantime n will pass them on. Hope so.

Welcome paulweeks.

Jean
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 21-12-2018, 19:02

My Motorhome: Rapido 9048DF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulweeks View Post
Hi Gypsey jack
I am afraid I canít answer your questions as I am in the same boat ! I am just buying a 2006. Rapido 927 f. And I am having trouble finding out much tech. Information. As far as I know mine is rated at 3850 kgs. I donít pick it up for a few weeks and when I do it has got all of its manuals with it, so if you havenít found out what you want to know by then I may be able to help. But I was hoping to be able to read up on the internet and get some knowledge before I pick it up. It would also be nice to chat with some other owners, if you find a source of information I would be pleased hear about it, good luck Paul.
Paul there is a very good Facebook Rapido group might be able to answer your query: Rapido Owners Group UK.
Paulweeks likes this.

Dave.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page