Pilote Reference Blog! - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-11-2013, 20:23 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Pilote Reference P716
Personal Aire
Pilote Reference Blog!

We bought a second hand Pilote Reference a few weeks ago and I've started a 'blog' about the MH.

I haven't really got much of a clue about doing a blog but if anyone is interested in having a look at my first attempt you should find it here (if the link works ok) - http://keithchesterfield.blogspot.com

Please read the 'Take delivery' blog near the bottom of the page first before reading about the 'Irritating minor points!' section.

Any helpful comments welcomed.

Any detrimental comments not so welcome.

Keith

For Videos of the Aires we've used, Eurotunnel journeys and many other more obscure Videos have a look at - www.youtube.com/user/KeithChesterfield

For Recommended Vets in Europe have a look at - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=zTPBDq9Df4L4.kSm3eLuvVb2g
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 08:25

My Motorhome: Neismann & Bischoff Arto 66F
Personal Aire
Thanks Keith. Are you going to link in your videos etc of aires and other trips?

And I'm thinking of setting up a blog, was the blogspot software easy to set up, and manage so far?

As far as I know, the only motorhoming Oxford United supporter in Felpham.

I don't feed trolls!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
bognormike - I used - blogger.com - and it only took a few minutes to set up the blog.

As I said, I had no idea what to do initially and I'm still not totally confident about what to do but it is reasonable simple to use once you start to get the hang of it.

I'm hoping to link photos, videos and anything else that may be interest to me, and hopefully others, to the site in future.

For Videos of the Aires we've used, Eurotunnel journeys and many other more obscure Videos have a look at - www.youtube.com/user/KeithChesterfield

For Recommended Vets in Europe have a look at - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=zTPBDq9Df4L4.kSm3eLuvVb2g

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 17:40 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
My interpretation of the definition of the Payload of the Pilote added to the Blog.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 30-04-2014, 17:49

I tried to post a comment about the payload (basically that I didn't believe it either) but it simply disappeared. I ordered mine with the uprated weight to 3650 giving just a little more margin. there are only two of us though so don't anticipate any dramas but for sure it will go across a weigh bridge PDQ after delivery
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 30-04-2014, 21:33

Payload

Ive up rated mine to 3850kgs and now have a payload of 610kgs
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2014, 20:39

Hi, thanks to Keith for the blog. We have just been away in ours for the first time and found no real issues. One irritating rattle from the trim down by the passenger door and that is about it. Some of the shelves need securing with a small screw but I was made aware of this by the dealer who left them in case I needed to remove them to make a bigger space.

The one gripe is the lack of payload. We had ours on 3650 as supplied and found to be on the limit with a reasonable load. Not sure if it can be updated further or not on the chassis we have. Tude, was chassis is yours on?

Thanks again
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2021, 06:01

My Motorhome: I drive...
I visited your web site was great and informative. Your weblog address was sent to me by a friend of mine. Sometimes I visit your web site. Your content and teachings are thought-provoking. I sent your web site address to my friends.
Good luck
For information about all types of old and second-hand cars, you can visit our website
Many thanks
for more information please visit CASH FOR WRITTEN-OFF CARS!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page