Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: south west UK
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Peugeot Hymer Camp 55 (1990)
I have just brought a lovely Peugeot Hymer Camp 55. I have a few questions:
1) Where can I can download the Hymer manual in an English word PDF somewhere? I have looked on the Hymer website but cannot find anything that looks like it, not speaking German, I would not know!
2) The van is 20 years old, but it appears to have only 57,000 Kms on the clock. Would this be original mileage? It is so well kept, that my impression is that it would be in alot worse condition if it had done a million kms.
3) Is there an 12v/240 volt inverter in this vehicle? I can see a leisure battery setup under the passenger seat but cannot work out what is there. I need to recharge laptops and large video cameras while on the move.
4) Fridge: Works on 240v and 12v, does not appear to be responding on the gas - doing all the steps as per the instructions but not getting ignition. Main gas on, red gas tap on, pushed in knob and turned on ignition switch, cannot hear it ignite, nor does it run.
5) Boiler - had it demonstrated working before buying, cannot get it going again.
6) Is there somewhere/somebody in the UK southwest that could help me with some of these issues?