Long-term/Full-time Advice - Page 5 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-08-2018, 10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryd View Post
Christ almighty! This was going to be the last thread I read before turning in and now I can't get the vision of Ray In speedos out of my head. feck.
Kettle and black springs to mind...

ray.
HermanHymer likes this.

Embarrassingly, when I make love, I let out long deep breaths. It bothers me, but Sandra insists that sighs doesn’t matter.. . . ray......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-08-2018, 11:02

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanHymer View Post
Presumably you have the requisite first aid kit for Europe, and some basic remedies from 'back home' that you might need.

Why Comfort? I wouldn't recommend them. I have found them exploitative and intransigent.

Viv

You would be surprised at the variation between various European countries for the requirements/recommendations for the contents of First Aid kits.

We have one for our N+B, presumably supplied new and labelled as OK for German requirements. We took it recently to our Doctor, who is a friend, and her comment was that it was only useful for 'injuries'.

I had already realised that we should have anti-histamine. Her only additional recommendation was cream for post mosquito bites. Anything else she said go to hospital/pharmacy.

Some kits,e.g. on aircraft, include morphine, but carrying that across borders would be dodgy.

Geoff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page