After our 2nd outing we decided it was a little too small for us(especially after owning 3 fixed bed caravans in the past and also s static caravan for 3 years)
I did advertise it on a well known website and had a phone call from a someone on the second day.
The conversation went a little bit like this....
Can I come and see your motorhome please,I run a business where we buy motorhomes across the UK then ship them abroad.
They turned up(will shorten this conversation)
Well....its a lovely motorhome but you have a damp problem across the rear....under the sink.....under offside front arch......bottom of door frame and ive worked out it will cost £8,400 to correct with a complete new floor and part of the wall......would you acept£*****.
I declined their offer and after they had gone,the only damp I could find wad at the base of the door.
I immediatly took it off website and the workshop I took it to went right through the motorhome looking for all of this so called damp.
All they could find was a 28% reading around the door frame.
They quoted me £650 to fully repair this and also do a full damp report with readings including the gas/ electric tests
ready for the new owners(and mine)peace of mind.
I just could not pass it on in its present condition to ,say a retired couple,on a limited budget and maybe investing their life savings in a motorhome.