Join Date: May 2018
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
My Motorhome: I drive... Autocruise Stargazer
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Copied from Tom Tom forum for you. Hope this helps. Oops sorry this has been said already. Only read page 1.
I will tell you how I have succeeded:
- hold the start button until drum sound is heard.
- wait 10 to 20 seconds
- press the start button again to switch off
- briefly press the start button again
repeat until the device starts normally
When the device has started:
- connect the device directly to the computer
- download a smaller part of the map (not as usual the entire map)
Connection to the PC is only possible if the device has been started normally.
The problem is whether:
- a defective map
- a stack overflow
- tomtom software can not handle large maps
Last edited by steviegtr; 19-01-2019 at 12:43.