Dometic Seitz Heki 3 Plus Interior Roof-light Frame, with blind & flyscreen - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 12:28 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Laika Kreos 4009
Dometic Seitz Heki 3 Plus Interior Roof-light Frame, with blind & flyscreen

For whatever reason my Heki 3 Plus developed a crack in the upper frame and the whole thing had to be replaced at an eye watering cost. Both the clear dome and lower internal frame containing the fly screen and blind are in superb condition so I am trying to recover a bit of money by selling them.

The Dometic Seitz Heki 3 Plus basically comes in three parts which folks on here will probably already
1. Lower inner frame
2. Upper outer frame
3. Clear acrylic dome
This listing is for the lower internal frame containing the fly screen and blind which is in excellent condition, I’ve tried to take several detailed photographs to show its condition.

Price £135.00

To purchase new this item new would cost in excess of £450.00 + delivery so I hope I'm not being too greedy

What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get.

Ideally it’s cash on collection but if distance proved to be a big issue I would be willing to pack and dispatch by courier although this is not ideal as it is a big item and will need me protecting it well in some sort of crate prior to dispatch. I would have to work out a price with a courier if this was necessary. Alternatively I would be willing to drive and meet the buyer halfway for fuel cost if distance proved difficult; at say 15 pence per mile i.e. if I had to make a return trip of say 200 miles cost would be £30.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5708.jpg (572.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5709.jpg (615.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5710.jpg (624.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5711.jpg (522.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5713.jpg (620.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5715.jpg (561.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5716.jpg (611.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5714.jpg (724.3 KB, 2 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page