Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Kampa rally air pro 390l for sale - crazy price

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Penquin 
#1 ·
Kampa Rally Air Pro 390XL awning for sale, purchased in October 2014 and only used twice.

Why I hear you ask ?
Well it's a great product and it does exactly what you would want of it but it's simply too difficult to put up on my own. This is a two person job to install and it's just not possible for me to install it on my own. Well that's not exactly true the first time I did put it up on my own and the second time it was erected by my daughter and son-in-law plus two friends !!

It comes in its original storage bag along with the hand/foot pump for inflating it, the rear upright poles, a full complement of ground pegs and tie downs in their own peg bag and the draught skirt plus the unused interior 'curtains' plus instructions - see photo.

The awning rail height for this model needs to be between 250cms and 265cms.

The complete package set me back £789.00 but I'm only asking £200.00 for everything.

Contact me on 07968 839286 or via the website or via e-mail, jonesy_103@hotmail.com

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Jonesy, just joined this forum today (12/11/19) and saw your ad.
I am still negotiating my way around the site.
I would certainly be interested in buying your Kampa awning.
I am in Carnoustie,Angus Scotland, cant see where you are selling it from.
If the awning is still available if you could get back to me we could possibly get something sorted out.
Regards,
Graeme

#6 ·
Many of us have been on here more years than we care to admit, but such sites are always complex and you find new things as you go along.

I was once a Moderator on here, and before going "live" had some fairly intensive training but there are still things that I have only discovered from others. Don't be afraid to admit if you need help - the overriding characteristic of this forum is a willingness to help others - we have all been there and needed help - in my case 'cos my MH step would not retract - I was told what to check and where to look in less than 20 minutes and the information was 100% accurate, saving me a 70 mile trip to the dealers who would have charged £70 an hour to find it, perhaps.....

Well worth completing the joining process and getting the "Senior member" designation - you can then use Personal Messages which can make things easier, but it also gives access to the most contentious thread on Brexit - if you really want to read it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.