Kampa rally air pro 390l for sale - crazy price - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 20-11-2018, 14:56 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Swift Voyager 680FB
Personal Aire
Kampa rally air pro 390l for sale - crazy price

Kampa Rally Air Pro 39L awning for sale, purchased in October 2014 and only used twice.

Why I hear you ask ?
Well itís a great product and it does exactly what you would want of it but itís simply too difficult to put up on my own. This is a two person job to install and itís just not possible for me to install it on my own. Well thatís not exactly true the first time I did put it up on my own and the second time it was erected by my daughter and son-in-law plus two friends !!

It comes in its original storage bag along with the hand/foot pump for inflating it, the rear upright poles, a full complement of ground pegs and tie downs in their own peg bag and the draught skirt plus the unused interior Ďcurtainsí plus instructions Ė see photo.

The awning rail height for this model needs to be between 250cms and 265cms.

The complete package set me back £789.00 but Iím only asking £200.00 for everything.

Contact me on 07968 839286 or via the website or via e-mail, jonesy_103@hotmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1438.JPG (182.9 KB, 17 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 20-11-2018, 22:01

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
That looks to be an exceptional offer jonesy - tho I couldn't take advantage of it for the same reason as you!

I guess it's too late to remove your phone number and email? - I always think it's open to spamming but maybe I worry too much.

Jean

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page