Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Pets (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/35-pets/)
-   -   Here is Motleys new friend (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/35-pets/235473-here-motleys-new-friend.html)

JanHank 25-02-2019 19:01

Here is Motleys new friend

She is such a friendly little cat, we call her `Itsme´.:grin2:

Not very good quality because its taken with a camera and the light was bad.
I will do another using the proper video one of these days.

JanHank 14-04-2019 18:54

Itsme and her new family.

5 Attachment(s)
Click photos to enlarge. I'm sorry they are a bit blurry, I couldn´t get far enough away from the subject.

jiwawa 14-04-2019 21:50

Gorgeous!

JanHank 19-04-2019 18:49

3 Attachment(s)
The grey one had one eye open today :smile2:

Another new friend, not as friendly to Motley, YET, as Itsme is.

This is the gate we go in to see Itsme and the babies, Motley knows the way.

JanHank 24-04-2019 19:58

We go to visit Itsme every evening about 6pm and I take her a packet of cat food so as soon as she here's my voice she comes out of her shed to greet me.
Today the kittens have their eyes fully open. I show them to Motley every day so he is always keen to go out at 6pm and heads straight for the gate and waits for me to open it, he says hello to Itsme and heads straight to the kittens.
I'll take the camera tomorrow.

JanHank 24-04-2019 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanHank (Post 3027895)
We go to visit Itsme every evening about 6pm and I take her a packet of cat food so as soon as she here's my voice she comes out of her shed to greet me.
Today the kittens have their eyes fully open. I show them to Motley every day so he is always keen to go out at 6pm and heads straight for the gate and waits for me to open it, he says hello to Itsme and heads straight to the kittens.
I'll take the camera tomorrow.

She does of course hear my voice, not what the kindle auto thingy put.

patp 28-04-2019 08:35

Are you tempted Jan?

JanHank 28-04-2019 11:02

We dream only, Hans saw an advert for a 17 month old GSD in the free paper yesterday, that's how old Shade was when we first had him. Thrown the paper away😑 not looking.😡

patp 29-04-2019 08:44

We only ever have one dog at a time, now. Had some bad experiences with multiples and found that when one got left on its own it was just as happy if not happier.

aldra 29-04-2019 09:07

I wish we had some friendly cats

As rats seem to be our companions

But I love my birds and a cat or two would be tying about going away

jan you are 75 ish

A GS lasts about 12- 14 years

So you need an old dog in need of a loving home

And shadow is 11 .......

Only joking, he makes my day begin

But you have the chance to make an old dogs day begin

And Hans is a dog whisperer

Sandra