Liverpool Marina - Denial of Planning Approval - Page 2 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 23-07-2018, 12:54 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: I drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiwawa View Post
Tom, I appreciate what you're doing there, and I'm trying to support you - but the Web address as given by Liverpool Marina can't be found - I THINK I've put it in correctly.

So I thought I'd use the email option but I really need to quote the reference number etc.

Is there any chance you could copy/paste those bits of info - at present they're in jpeg format.

If it's relatively easy to do I think you'll get more support from the folks here.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks. Yes, I think I can do that. The reason I put it in as an image is, sort of to show that it's from a genuine email.

Here's a copy of the text of each email. This shoiuld do it , i hope.

here is the info for the appeal. Please support it and forward the info to as many websites - britstop, facebook etc / and friends as possible - we have until the 6th August

be a bit descriptive about your support -
you have stayed here - reason for visit? Friends, Concert, Tourism etc what you did and spent
Ideal location etc
You want to visit or just want to support

MOTORHOME APPEAL INFO:

Applicants name: Liverpool Marina
Appeal ref: APP/Z4310/W/18/3203773
Appeal start date: 5th July 2018

Appeal online at:
www.planningportal.gov.uk/planning/appeals/online/comment

or Email
[email protected]

Or send THREE copy’s of support to:
Sean Ermsting,
The Planning Inspectorate
Room 3M
Templey Quay House
2 The Square ,
Bristol
BS1 6PN

CLOSING DATE: 6TH August 2018

and the amended email address::

Hi Tom we have discovered that the email address is incorrect

[email protected]

Try this one

Craig

Thanks for your help. I've long thought that the only hope for continued fairly free motorhoming is to campaign for aires on the contentinetal system and I support private as well as publicly owned aires.

Thanks again.

Tom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 23-07-2018, 22:12

My Motorhome: Pilote 740C Sensation
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandsm View Post
Sad you have seen that, I live on the Suffolk coast and regularly visit the "hotspots" and also the Norfolk ones too. i have seen plenty of disgusting rubbish left behind by tourists in cars, food waste dirty nappies etc but I can honesty say not by motorhomers. Perhaps you suffer from particularly messy motorhomers but I expect the shortcoming of the few are being used as an excuse for restrictions on motorhomes.
Bournemouth and Sandbanks beaches are a real mess after a sunny weekend but there are not calls to ban visitors because of it. Perhaps it is a different rule for motor homers?
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 23-07-2018, 23:31

My Motorhome: Burstner Delphin Performance T821
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayc View Post
Bournemouth and Sandbanks beaches are a real mess after a sunny weekend but there are not calls to ban visitors because of it. Perhaps it is a different rule for motor homers?

As I posted on OAL earlier today, there is no outcry to ban outdoor BBQs in Public areas despite the carnage left behind. There is no move to Police well publicised Dogging spots. Turn up in a motorhome and you are on borrowed time.

So ... You can eat and get drunk or watch people shagging without worry ... as long as you don't arrive at these events in a Motorhome.
nidge1 likes this.

Nil Desperandum Illegitemide Carborundum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page