Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Help please: what hose and connector, calor gas to a Truma Secure motion?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-04-2021, 07:30
Senior Member
eurajohn's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Mayenne France
My Motorhome: Carthago
Posts: 3,348
Thanks: 52
Thanked 233 Times in 210 Posts
Originally Posted by GMJ View Post
I have a Truma Secure Motion regulator in my MH plus I also have 2 x Truma Securemotion pigtails...which is overkill really as I now have double secure motion cover as it were.
Geoff, not overkill, the two items have different purposes, the Secumotion is to automatically shut off the supply of gas from the regulator to the appliances should there be a severe enough shock to trigger it and the "rupture" device on the pigtail is to stop the flow of gas from the bottle to the regulator should the hose be ripped off of or damaged enough to allow an escape of gas from the bottle or regulator.
Both do the same job i.e. stop the flow of gas but for different reasons and different causes.


eurajohn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to eurajohn For This Useful Post:
GMJ (02-04-2021)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome