Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Hank the Tank is in trouble!

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 23-03-2021, 17:50
erneboy

My Motorhome: Four Winds RV
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurajohn View Post
Rusty bits and pieces a dirty shitty job but easily doable by someone with knowledge and proper equipment.
Excessively binding brakes WILL NOT BE CURED with some enthusiastic driving, it will be caused by rusted / corroded caliper pistons on front and rusted / corroded cylinder pistons on rears, replacement brake parts are not excessively expensive and normally available.

Obviously can't actually help owing to the few hundred miles that separate us but find someone with the knowledge, experience, equipment and inclination and then it's a basic old fashioned problem, just not a very appetizing job.

There must be someone oop North to help you out just not main agent type companies or fly by night dreamers.
See Baz, what he said!

Brexiters. It's your sh1t now. Whatever happens nationally and internationally you own it. I wish you luck. I think you're going to need all you can get and then some. Friday 13th December 2019.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome