Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Netflix

132K views 4K replies 42 participants last post by  JanHank 
#1 ·
Not everyone is reading my home thread, more people might be interested in Netflix though.
I downloaded it on Monday and have been watching more of "Anne with an E" free of charge :grin2: (I was watching it at Heike´s). If I want to carry on with Netflix then after 30 days I start to pay 7.99€ a month.
"Anne with an e " is "Anne of Green Gables" . in case you didn´t know and I am thoroughly enjoying it, better than all the blood and guts and fantasy stuff Netflix has.
I have never read the book and didn´t realise it all happens in Canada, but I bet there aren´t many who have never heard of the classic.
There are 3 prices for Netflix in this country, maybe the same everywhere I don´t know.

Attachments

See less See more
#963 ·
We have just wasted 30 hours watching all three series of Ozark. Obviously ends with a teaser of series four later. Nasty Netflix fish on hook.

Ray.

#965 ·
Just looked Jan and it seems it's 10 episodes in series one and more series to come. So we won't be getting into long soaps thanks.

Ray.

#967 ·
Finally we both watched The African Doctor.
Sadly hardly gripping and I think Mrs. N could have given up after 15 mins. Few comic bits typically French.

Ray.

#971 ·
I rewatched Bandit (Burt Reynolds n Sally Field) the other day, not the best film made but easy watching and comical.

#973 ·
I remember it well Jan.

It was smokey and the bandit.

#974 · (Edited)
I am watching Borgen again as Series 3 has now been translated into English, not sure I’ll go the course if it doesn’t gee-up.

A strange thing happened when I watched Somewhere between on the firestick, after I had watched part 7 it wouldn’t play part 8 I did everything to get it to play, turned the TV off and started again, but just a black screen, so went to the computer and it was fine.

#975 ·
I finished watching ˋ After life ˋ something I gave up on a while back, I should have left it because to me it was rubbish.

Now on the third episode of Black Earth Rising , very different and interesting.

#979 ·
Monty Pythons Life of Brian this morning. Absolutely hilarious again.
Just tried to watch "Hard Water" later but gave up and shelved it for another time.

Gave up on Virgin River after 6 episodes as became like any soap. Even when I cheated and watched the last episode it was all so predictable.

Ray.

Reactions: JanHank
#988 ·
Looks a bit saucy for you girl?

#983 ·
I'm now getting annoyed that Netflix is following Amazon in trying to think for me.

Ray.
Well I need someone to think for me and tell me what that means ray, do you mean they are recommending things for you to watch that are similar to ones you have already seen?

You are in control, at least when you're allowed the remote :laugh:

#984 ·
Absolutely Jan. There is always someone trying to tell me what to do, think, eat, like and park.

Ray.

#987 ·
You'll have plenty on here then Gert.

#986 ·
No need for a mask.............................. Ray.

Attachments

Reactions: aldra and JanHank
#990 ·
Nah I'll pass ta muchly.

#993 ·
It IS a very good film indeed, "Well worth the popcorn"
Well, now it's had a vote from an adult sensible person I may give it a look later.

#994 ·
Oh I bet you could make an improper suggestion for me petal.

#995 ·
Ah well, not on my list in the UK anyway.

Reactions: raynipper