As sent today.
I have phoned, e-mailed, posted via their web site contact and tried here. I see I was ignored here but another complainer got her topic locked. I have tried to be neutral and dspassionate, in my recital of problems
Bill and Transleisure team over to you
I have e-mailed, posted and also phoned over the 6 months since fitting
I get no response.
I hope you will respond now. You responded to someone else on the motorhome forum, not me.
Seriously your customer care is hit and miss.
When trying to arrange the original appointment it was not exactly easy, you did not confirm venue or that a courtesy car would be available, nor did you warn it would only be a Smart.
On fitting the radio, which was an after thought, you rang me to tell me no IPod unit was available, I had to go and find one, at the local Halfords, half a mile away.
So please confirm 11th July is OK, you have space and time for me. Remember I am travelling from IOM. I am over for other matters and I will not be able to leave the vehicle with you or come back another day
January had Pioneer fitted. No hand book on return home. Rang and e-mailed, got a response but nothing much happened. Promised hand book, told that would resolve pairing. It wonít as I have downloaded. There is a wiring or unit problem which under sale oif goods and services legislation is your responsibility
March went away on holiday for 6 weeks. It was only then the problem with the mobile bonding became apparent. On return phoned and e-mailed. Have e-mailed ever since to no avail. I e-mail as it means you and I have a record, in case memory of verbal exchanges fades.
I have messaged your site as well, no acknowledgment.
I donít want to do you down, I want my expensive unit working and I want to let you know the problems you appear to be having as far as they affect me?
For attention Bill Ansty
I am over 9, 10 and 11 July
I am free 11 July
I intend being at your workshop in Newark first thing 11th.
a. acknowledgement and proper reply this e-mail
b. on 11 July or earlier supply of full instruction manual for Pioneer Radio, DVD, blue tooth hands free and sat nav system
c. demonstration of unit as to hands free features and if not working properly complete replacement, there and then, at your expense
d. supply at my expense of spare remote unit for self levelling legs. It would be nice to be advised of price in advance
I am at my wits end. I would be within my rights to reject the Pioneer unit as unfit for purpose. I have written, repeatedly, but get nowhere, no acknowledgement or action.
Problem with Pioneer unit.
1, Supplied without handbooks. Despite request non provided 5 months on.
2. Hands free registration does not work. Every time ignition turned off the unit wipes clean. That means registration has to take place every time vehicle switched on.
Your communications and customer service standards are not good. I am patient but this is now beyond tolerance
Since installation communications as follows:
15 January I telephoned, was told it would be dealt with and wrote with confirmation
I am writing to express my appreciation of the timely, and efficient way you did the work to my motor home last week at Newark. You will recall it was installation of the self levelling system and a Pioneer AVIC-X1Bt with sat nav and Bluetooth and also iPod adapter.
In this regard there a couple small matters
1. I am VAT registered. Can you issue and send to me a VAT invoice for the work, I can claim a percentage back received thanks
2. No instruction manual has been handed over for the radio/dvd/sat nav system. Please can you post on. Also Paul say he was told there was a remote control, again that is missing again please send on. still not resolved
3. Is it possible to order a spare self levelling remote, if so how much and what delivery time. Always better to have one in reserve still not resolved
I will be coming back soon for the cruise control and possibly the auto adaptation
Finally I hope to be at NEC in February but in meantime please pass this on to Bill junior to answer
1. We have no alarm system, other than a satellite tracker, There is only one external door, a garage with two doors and four small lockers. What would be recommendations for security both perimeter and volumetric, and at what cost? still not resolved
2. I have a satellite adls subscription with stratos. I use the cheapest portable receiver transmitter for regional bGan on Inmarsat. I have a fixed aerial in Spain at our farmhouse the leads from which just plug into the receiver transmitter. The signal reception is much better. Is it possible to adopt a similar system on board with an automatic tracking satellite dish tuned in correctly, again what cost. still not resolved
Perhaps ring me to discuss no one ever 'phoned
By 19 April, after 6 weeks in Spain and France, but without a reply I again telephoned and wrote with confirmation
1. You did send me a VAT invoice in the post, thank you
2. I am still without the original handbooks, I have downloaded what I can. I require an original set by return
3. We are relatively happy using the radio, satnav, cd and DVD, I still need to know if there should have been a remote for DVD operation and if there should please supply in post by return
4. the hands free is proving problematic. It will register my phone but every time I switch off the ignition it loses all data meaning no automatic connection. I may be doing it wrong as I do not have a full hand book or there may be a defect
5.iPod connectivity is great for sound, I have an iPod with video capacity, should it be able to replay video on the screen?
6. I would like to order and pay for a self leveling remote
Please do not ignore. I wish to resolve. I have delayed as I have been in Spain for 6 weeks from mid March. I have to come over to have a service at Hymer and have some work done on my air con and would like to schedule all together. Leeds is better for me than Newark as I have relatives there
This time there was a reply, on 23 April, after a phone call and written reminder on 22 April
You said that the instruction books had been arranged, that the hands free would become obvious when I received them. You indicated you were awaiting the pricing and supplies of additional self leveling remotes from Italy. The rest of my request was again ignored.
No instruction books have arrived, no price for the remote and still a defective hands free. Now nearly 7 weeks on.
1st May I wrote another reminder, again mentioned my interest in cruise control and security. I still wanted to put business your way. No acknowledgement, so 19th May, still no answer so I again sent a reminder. Again not acknowledged.
All I now want is for you to finish off the work you did in January, and for which I have paid, supply the instruction manual and demonstrate and rectify the hands free and supply the spare remote unit. I don't want any other work done.
For your own sakes as a business sort your PR
and customer relations out!
I have e-mailed direct and last week via your web site, still no acknowledgement
In desperation I posted on the forums, you dealt with one complaint but not mine.
I feel your business treats me as if I do not exist, yet I was willing to spend £4,000 with you, and to think about another few thousand and about satellite ADSL at nearly £6,000. Business must be booming if you can treat customers like that.