2019 Ducato wheel fitment - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By jiwawa

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-09-2019, 15:30 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: I drive...
2019 Ducato wheel fitment

Here's a quick and hopefully easy question - the new Pilote I'm about to collect (which is presumably on a CCS x290 chassis) has no spare provided, which I don't like ( I got one for the previous Dethleffs we had and kept it in the garage). Are the wheel fitments for recent Ducatos all the same, or are there variants for 15inch wheels (215/70 R15 CP Michelin Agilis Camping tyres)? I know that some vans have 16 inch wheels. Many of the spare wheels I'm seeing online seem to 6J, 5 x 118pcd - are they all that fitment?
Thanks if you can help me out - I just want to get on with ordering one (to help suppress my excitement - it'll be the first brand new vehicle we've ever owned. That pension was worth paying into after all!)
Keith
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 23-09-2019, 17:43

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Welcome to the forum Keith. I understand your excitement!

Can't answer your Q tho. Neither of the 2 new vans I had, had the spare wheel but I made sure it was added. And had cause to be grateful with the last MH.

Jean
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-09-2019, 11:12 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: I drive...
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiwawa View Post
Welcome to the forum Keith. I understand your excitement!

Can't answer your Q tho. Neither of the 2 new vans I had, had the spare wheel but I made sure it was added. And had cause to be grateful with the last MH.
Thanks for your reply, Jean. I think I've got the details for the spare pinned down now and I can get one off Ebay for just over 200, so better than the 500 odd that Fiat dealer wants for one!

Excitement is building and I'm guilty of thinking ahead too much and wanting to buy stuff for it, before we even have it in our hands! Mirror guards next on the list ...

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 24-09-2019, 14:35

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotekeith View Post
wanting to buy stuff for it, before we even have it in our hands! Mirror guards next on the list ... [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/MotorhomeFacts_2014/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]
I think you're wise to hold off on that Keith (tho I think mirror guards are a sensible buy (don't have them myself!))

Apart from the basics (EHU, continental adapters, hose for water filling) you might want to find out by experience what you actually need. People's home garages are full of stuff they THOUGHT they needed but never used.
raynipper likes this.

Jean

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in