VB Full Air and SAP LTD - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

2Likes
  • 2 Post By javea
  • 2 Post By coppo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 19:01 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: Hymer B544SL
VB Full Air and SAP LTD

As I keep reading posts about how good VB Full Air is and recommendations about Mick of SAP in Doncaster I decided to bite the financial bullet and have the system fitted.

Dropped the motorhome off on Monday so that installation could start on Tuesday, as the work takes two days I arranged to pick it up on Thursday. I was driven to Adwick station so that I could take a short train trip to Doncaster then train to Newark near my home.

Return trip today, picked up at the station and taken to their premises to be given a very thorough demonstration of the system by Mick. Driving back home I was very impressed with the improved ride quality, no 'crashing' from the rear Alko suspension when running over joins in bridges, potholes etc and whilst not soft and wallowy the reaction of the suspension to imperfections in the road surface is much more comfortable than the original setup.

On my initial visit I was invited to look at a new vehicle which was still on the lift as they had just completed the installation, everything was professionally fitted, the compressor was secreted underneath the vehicle in a secure position and all pipes and wires well secured.

My vehicle was returned in unmarked condition, no trace of anything fitted within the cab area, thoughtfully the remote control bracket had been left unattached so that I can secure it in a position that fits my preference.

No connection with the company but I can recommend them based on my experience.
Pudsey_Bear and Pudsey_Bear like this.

When you expect nothing everything is a gift
The Following User Says Thank You to javea For This Useful Post:
coppo (06-07-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 21:02

My Motorhome: Flogged it.
Yes thanks Mike, always hear good reports about SAP and Mick in particular, top guy by all reports.

Good back up too, I have heard people saying Mick has given them his mobile number asked them to call anytime if any issues.
javea and javea like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page