Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - I'm in trouble

Thread: I'm in trouble
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 26-06-2020, 18:44 Thread Starter
JanHank

My Motorhome: I drive...Auto Trail Navajo
Personal Aire
Now I need to answer your questions

Pat
As I said Wolfgang is not only a chiropodist, he looks at the whole body not just the bones.
Birgit is a practicing physiotherapist and she has also been to him for help.
Exercises are given to strengthen muscles that have been ignored, this is not a muscle problem.
Dave
Today I bought a special cushion that goes between the knees when laying on one side, I have felt this sleeping position uncomfortable, but this afternoon had a nice hours sleep using it. Sitting is fine until I get up then I need a few minutes to get going again.
Motley wouldn´t dream of walking with anyone else only on a lead, I can play with him in the garden here and walk him far enough for the essentials, when I am in the van he is fee to wander, meet other dogs and he is just getting used to other people, but of course he is a real Mummys boy and doesn´t go far, but its interesting for him.
Geoff
He doesn´t report to my GP, but what could be better that connecting with the orthopedic surgeon who has authorized the MRT the report sent to hi and he contacts Wolfgang, the queen couldn´t be treated better.
Sandra
Maybe your next holiday should be taken near Hanover, he speaks excellent English and has a wicked sense of humour just like me and we had a good laugh together today. Something he said to me, "I´m glad to hear you haven´t lost your sense of humour, it means you are surviving this dreadful time." referring of course to Hans.

I'm Jan
We learn something new every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to JanHank For This Useful Post:
nicholsong (26-06-2020)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome