Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - What will we do with our time?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 22-03-2020, 16:47
dghr272

My Motorhome: Arapaho
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingi View Post
A light-hearted subject for us all in these grim and yet to become grimmer times.

Me, now I can cultivate all those vegetables I yearn to grow but never can because of motorhome and other trips as Iíll be able give them the attention that they need. I will visit my 95 year old Mum once a week with shopping for her and to do some housework, as long as Iím not self-isolating. Sheís quite nifty with her IPad so lots of FaceTiming. Iíve got a jigsaw ready to go and my cross-stitch that I stopped doing about 5 years ago. The hospital has suspended us NHS volunteers although I will be ready to spring into action should they decide they want us. The motorhome is tucked up for the foreseeable and I have just put away all the maps/Aires books and campsite books I had out for our month of May in France.

Stay safe all.

Linda
See here

https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26...ml#post3081503

The people who passed off a pair of gloves as *two* items of PPE may not be entirely honest.

'Get Brexit Done' anagram - BEING EXTORTED

I'm a Euro Unionist, Testiculi ad Brexitam

Brexit: the incapable in pursuit of the unobtainable to satisfy the delusional. (Edwin Hayward)

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome