Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - We are back ( in April )

View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 15-03-2020, 10:08
Penquin

My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Personal Aire
And they are coming under a lot of French criticism about the dual standards. The simple answer is that things have progressed faster than they had thought, that is the problem with exponential growth....

The decision was made and once made, could not be changed ? Bo**ocks

The election could have been called off last evening when the other announcement was made, and should have been.

I hope that the voters don't..... and effectively vote with their feet by staying away. A very low turn out would probably shake faith in the result, raising pressure for a repeat performance. Only the UK accepts a vote with only a 10% turn out as truly representative (First Police boss elections).

If people's lives are to be disrupted then the value of an election is very low.

Thinking of ALL the front line staff working to try to help others;Doctors, nurses, paramedics, cleaners, NA's, catering staff, support services and all others. Their work is appreciated more than you can ever realise-keep strong and safe.

Any typo that I make means the errorists win.

Remember Jo Cox and what she stood for.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome