Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Fostering and motorhoming

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21-06-2019, 01:23 Thread Starter
david-david

My Motorhome: Hobby750 FMse
Fostering and motorhoming

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted and our lives have changed so much I can't quite believe it myself!

So, Karen and I are foster carers. That's not such a new thing for us, but I've never mentioned it before.

The last time I posted on 'Children and motorhoming' was with our fourteen year old daughter not enjoying it very much. She's now a twenty year old woman with a career in children's mental health studying for her degree in child psychology!!

We have another amazing young woman who is now 17 (who also hated the motorhome when she was 12!!) just about to start at college studying law and joining the Police cadets to hopefully become a Police officer.

We now have another two additions to our family. They are an 8 year old and 11 year old sisters. They've seen the 'van sat on the drive and they're really excited to go away in it. We're hoping to get away tomorrow to the Midsummer show at Warwick tomorrow.

We've learnt from our past mistakes and made sure there's internet, television, extra water, extra toilet cassettes, enough toffees to sink a battleship, and enough pop to kill an elephant!

If you see us at the show (a big blue Hobby 750) feel free to come and say hello....the girls would love it!

Dave and Karen

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome