Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Three trouble

Thread: Three trouble
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2019, 17:37
barryd

Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
My Motorhome: A big White one.
Thanked 1,074 Times in 933 Posts
Personal Aire
When did you get it Jan? Its not a two month thing thats expired or something is it? maybe you should try contacting three themselves if that is possible.

Was it purchased in Germany or has it come from the UK as there was a limit I believe on some of these sims of two months roaming out of the country it was bought in but Im no expert as I dont use them. Just what I have picked up on.

For those settings I think you will need to login to the Mifi menu on a browser by putting in the IP address at the top of the browser (Safari / google chrome etc) probably something like 192.168.1.1. There will be something in the manual probably but I suspect your right, I bet its not that. I think its maybe been blocked or expired. As its not in a phone you wouldnt get any notification. Call "3".

Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome