3K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  dghr272 
#1 ·
I know Ive been less than positive

And I’ve struggled with stiff painful limbs

With constant flare ups

And loss of balance

And I’m so afraid of falling , because I can’t get up again

Without a great deal of assistance

And I’ve experienced depression as I’ve watched my life as I knew it slipping away

But that is arthritis

A gradual and in my case not so gradual loss of mobility

And I’ve bought a three wheeled cycle

And I confess I haven’t used it yet

But I will

Because exercise is key

Not to much , just the right amount

And that is the problem

Too much and you are done for

Too little and you are done for

And the GPS aren’t that much help

Especially if you can’t take anti inflammatory Drugs

Sandra

See less See more
#30 ·
I doubt there's anyone on the forum who thinks you're imagining your pain Sandra - the suggestions on here as to how you might perhaps manage it better (getting help in the house, accessing pain relief, getting a stationary bike) attest to a supportive reaction.

We all know it's difficult, and depressing, but as Barry says, the feuding and falling out isn't helping anyone and is making the whole forum a less pleasant place to be.

#31 ·
Time maybe try some cannabis, have read lots of folk use it as a last resort to ease their pains.

Terry

Reactions: barryd
#37 ·
I know a man who knows a man. :surprise:

Terry

Reactions: barryd
#39 ·
You can get CBD oil fairly easily. It is supposed to help with pain and anxiety and insomnia. It is non hallucinogenic. I tried it for my insomnia but although I felt more relaxed I did not sleep any better :(
Of course we need to remember that it is not known how well it goes with other medications.

#41 ·
High strength versions have recently been allowed in certain circumstances such as children with chronic epilepsy, but it's strictly controlled.
Parents trying to bring it in from abroad have it confiscated.

Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.