Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Newbies!

Thread: Newbies!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27-04-2019, 20:16 Thread Starter
KayandMick

My Motorhome: I drive...Fiat Ducato 2.8JTD Compass Explorer Van Conversion
Personal Aire
Newbies!

Hi all,
we are Kay and Mick, owners of "Denzil" a 2001 Fiat Ducato Van Conversion, (Compass Explorer). We are not so new to the world of travel and camping having been avid caravaner's for the last decade. We have recently bought a "permanent" house in West Wales and used the caravan money to do some improvements but have decided that we miss travelling and camping to much, so with a limited budget, bought Denzil
We have yet to get away, life, work commitments as per usual, but are planning our first trip once I have had time to give Denzil a new belt, some new oils and of course filters! Denzil has abig heart, (2.8JTD) so should be good on motorways as well as the mountains of Wales. We decided on a van conversion to make Wild camping and travel in the backwaters of Wales a little easier than in a coachbuilt ot A class.
We are obviously new to the Forums etc but are wondering if members "get together" on trips etc and would like to meet up with others that have similar interests.
Well enough "babble", thanks for letting us in and look forward to getting to know you through the forums

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome