Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - My thoughts on refillable gas

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 16-01-2019, 12:47
Devonboy

My Motorhome: Rapido 9048DF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochdalemasher View Post
I an seriously considering refillable gas bottles. As i am only able to fit in two 6kg bottles in my gas locker. I have a solar system with a couple of leisure batteries and an inverter if i do need any mains power in an emergency. I also tend to save a few quid as i dont use the EHU so i now use extra gas for heating and powering the fridge a lot more. Trouble is i am torn between Gasit and Gaslow Although the Gasit ones are much cheaper the kits do not seem to come with some of the pigtails needed to plumb it all in. Also when i read up on the Gaslow kit i read that they have more stringent safety features than Gasit when it comes to use in the EU. The EU use with the extra safety features has me leaning more towards the Gaslow kits. Am i being daft or should i go with the cheaper gasit ones?
Regards
Mick
Mick if the kits do not have pigtails that are suitable then you can buy all of the parts separately, details here: https://www.gasit.co.uk/gasit-vapour...-products.html

Dave.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome