Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - mhf fishing competition and get together thoughts needed

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 18-01-2008, 23:20
MandyandDave

Hi Alan, I can't remember if I mentioned to you about a syndicate lake I'm a member of?

It's not far from where we live however there is no camping available at the lake, nearest suitable place is about 1.2 miles away at a cost of 5.75 pn (ish) (no electric) but waste disposal, elsan and water available, will send more details if you wish.

It would mean a couple of car trips for anglers(no biggie) and the ladies if not keen on angling could visit Harrogate (3 miles) for some retail therapy and local attractions

Pub close by doing great meals or we could bbq on site in the evening,..whatever? Summer months fish the best Carp avge. 13lb Bream avge. 4lb Perch avge. 2lb Tench avge. 3.5lb
So many fish in there the EA took a load away! I guarantee every one will catch or I buy the beer! lol

Dates will be limited as will the numbers attending, so if a rally is on the same date.... so be it I'm afraid that's not an option I can work around.

Let me know if you want me to go any further with it.

Cheers Dave

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome