Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat - View Single Post - Insurance for a van in Spain. Help needed.

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 23-05-2018, 21:38
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: East Midlands
My Motorhome: I drive...autoroller
Posts: 210
Thanks: 3
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Tax residency is only required if you spend more than 183 days a year in Spain but you must register with your local town hall for padron to pay your car tax and property taxes
bilbaoman is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to bilbaoman For This Useful Post:
MyGalSal (24-05-2018)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome