Long Awaited POLL - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

View Poll Results: IN or OUT
IN 34 38.20%
OUT 55 61.80%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

 107Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 14:13 Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
cabby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Elegant Eastbourne
My Motorhome: Sold it.
Posts: 20,116
Thanks: 248
Thanked 400 Times in 380 Posts
Personal Aire
Long Awaited POLL

Just a simple poll as requested. vote either in or out please. If you are not sure ask Gemmy.

cabby

Don't be silly all the time ask your question.
cabby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cabby For This Useful Post:
HurricaneSmith (15-03-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 14:30
Senior Member
 
GEMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ironbridge
My Motorhome: 2013 Hymer 680 MB
Posts: 17,923
Thanks: 55
Thanked 188 Times in 151 Posts
Before you vote:


"Here's the entire EU debate in 9 words: Do you want to be a servant of Brussels? "


tony
Alonzo and Alonzo like this.

WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion

Academia and government artificially select for particular traits, among which is a lack of life experience. This is why it's possible for a person to be exceptionally bright while failing to grasp something as rudimentary as supply and demand.

Intellectuals: All engine, no map.


GEMMY is offline  
post #3 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 19:45
Senior Member
 
Pollydoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dorset
Posts: 1,223
Thanks: 12
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thank you Cabby
Pollydoodle is offline  
 
post #4 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 19:58
Senior Member
 
Penquin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Aquitaine
My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Posts: 17,496
Thanks: 553
Thanked 620 Times in 544 Posts
Personal Aire
Or more advice is available from Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and of course, Michael Gove, Iain Duncan-Smith and others of similar mentality.......

They are ones with massive crystal balls as regards the future.... and of course, they are always right aren't they?

Nigel Farage

Boris Johnson

Michael Gove

Iain Duncan-Smith

from a variety of sources, there are MANY more that could have been added......

Dave

Thinking of; Mavis, Ray, Sandra and Albert at this time.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk
Penquin is offline  
post #5 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:21
Senior Member
 
GEMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ironbridge
My Motorhome: 2013 Hymer 680 MB
Posts: 17,923
Thanks: 55
Thanked 188 Times in 151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penquin View Post
Or more advice is available from Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and of course, Michael Gove, Iain Duncan-Smith and others of similar mentality.......

They are ones with massive crystal balls as regards the future.... and of course, they are always right aren't they?

Nigel Farage

Boris Johnson

Michael Gove

Iain Duncan-Smith

from a variety of sources, there are MANY more that could have been added......

Dave

You forgot T B Liar and Mandelson, now they were ALWAYS right, n'est pas ?


tony
96299, 96299, raynipper and 1 others like this.

WARNING.!!... The above post may contain an opinion

Academia and government artificially select for particular traits, among which is a lack of life experience. This is why it's possible for a person to be exceptionally bright while failing to grasp something as rudimentary as supply and demand.

Intellectuals: All engine, no map.


GEMMY is offline  
post #6 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:27
Senior Member
 
Penquin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Aquitaine
My Motorhome: Swift Kontiki 615
Posts: 17,496
Thanks: 553
Thanked 620 Times in 544 Posts
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMMY View Post
You forgot T B Liar and Mandelson, now they were ALWAYS right, n'est pas ?


tony
I wish I COULD forget T B Liar and Milly Molly but sadly they are as responsible for so many problems that it is impossible to ignore their antics.....

I was simply concentrating on the fools in the spotlight at the present......

and there are many of them, sorry I should have called them MP's or MEP's rather than fools - they cannot be regarded as total fools as they have somehow persuaded us all to pay their exorbitant salary and even more outrageous expenses claims.... at a rate that no-one else could possibly generate......

If the Trade Descriptions Act applied to Politicians we would all be MUCH better off and MUCH better informed and they would not risk being summonsed for their less than truthful descriptions in such things as Manifesto.......

and yes, I do have a very poor view of ALL politicians of all persuasions EXCEPT perhaps Martin Bell who seemed totally honest - avery rare, in not unique, attribute in politicians at all levels....

Dave

Thinking of; Mavis, Ray, Sandra and Albert at this time.

Any comments above are only MY OPINION and should be read as that.

http://www.leslezards.co.uk

Last edited by Penquin; 15-03-2016 at 20:30.
Penquin is offline  
post #7 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kent
My Motorhome: Bessacarr E795
Posts: 162
Thanks: 27
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Undecided!
bijgouder is offline  
post #8 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:35
Senior Member
 
barryd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
My Motorhome: A big White one.
Posts: 25,350
Thanks: 279
Thanked 914 Times in 781 Posts
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penquin View Post
I wish I COULD forget T B Liar and Milly Molly but sadly they are as responsible for so many problems that it is impossible to ignore their antics.....

I was simply concentrating on the fools in the spotlight at the present......

and there are many of them, sorry I should have called them MP's or MEP's rather than fools - they cannot be regarded as total fools as they have somehow persuaded us all to pay their exorbitant salary and even more outrageous expenses claims.... at a rate that no-one else could possibly generate......

If the Trade Descriptions Act applied to Politicians we would all be MUCH better off and MUCH better informed and they would not risk being summonsed for their less than truthful descriptions in such things as Manifesto.......

and yes, I do have a very poor view of ALL politicians of all persuasions EXCEPT perhaps Martin Bell who seemed totally honest - avery rare, in not unique, attribute in politicians at all levels....

Dave
Oh I dunno. In my last job they were pretty legendary. I done a £16K bar bill in one night once. I bet even Boris or Cameron couldnt top that.
HarleyDave and HarleyDave like this.


Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)
barryd is online now  
post #9 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:39
Senior Member
 
chasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Devon
My Motorhome: Adria Compact SLS
Posts: 1,075
Thanks: 99
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
That was expensive Leffe Barry!
chasper is offline  
post #10 of 143 (permalink) Old 15-03-2016, 20:44
Senior Member
 
ChrisandJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hebden Bridge
My Motorhome: Knaus Sun Ti 600LF
Posts: 3,248
Thanks: 122
Thanked 73 Times in 66 Posts
In

Is this it? Does it mean I've voted?


Chris
ChrisandJohn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome