Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Polls & Surveys (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/28-polls-surveys/)
-   -   Long Awaited POLL (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/28-polls-surveys/177818-long-awaited-poll.html)

cabby 15-03-2016 14:13

Long Awaited POLL

Just a simple poll as requested. vote either in or out please. If you are not sure ask Gemmy.>:)

cabby

GEMMY 15-03-2016 14:30

Before you vote:

"Here's the entire EU debate in 9 words: Do you want to be a servant of Brussels? "

tony

Pollydoodle 15-03-2016 19:45

Thank you Cabby

Penquin 15-03-2016 19:58

Or more advice is available from Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and of course, Michael Gove, Iain Duncan-Smith and others of similar mentality.......

They are ones with massive crystal balls as regards the future.... and of course, they are always right aren't they?

Nigel Farage

Boris Johnson

Michael Gove

Iain Duncan-Smith

from a variety of sources, there are MANY more that could have been added......

Dave

GEMMY 15-03-2016 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penquin (Post 1949258)
Or more advice is available from Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and of course, Michael Gove, Iain Duncan-Smith and others of similar mentality.......

They are ones with massive crystal balls as regards the future.... and of course, they are always right aren't they?

Nigel Farage

Boris Johnson

Michael Gove

Iain Duncan-Smith

from a variety of sources, there are MANY more that could have been added......

Dave

You forgot T B Liar and Mandelson, now they were ALWAYS right, n'est pas ?

tony

Penquin 15-03-2016 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEMMY (Post 1949306)
You forgot T B Liar and Mandelson, now they were ALWAYS right, n'est pas ?

tony

I wish I COULD forget T B Liar and Milly Molly but sadly they are as responsible for so many problems that it is impossible to ignore their antics.....

I was simply concentrating on the fools in the spotlight at the present......

and there are many of them, sorry I should have called them MP's or MEP's rather than fools - they cannot be regarded as total fools as they have somehow persuaded us all to pay their exorbitant salary and even more outrageous expenses claims.... at a rate that no-one else could possibly generate......

If the Trade Descriptions Act applied to Politicians we would all be MUCH better off and MUCH better informed and they would not risk being summonsed for their less than truthful descriptions in such things as Manifesto.......

and yes, I do have a very poor view of ALL politicians of all persuasions EXCEPT perhaps Martin Bell who seemed totally honest - avery rare, in not unique, attribute in politicians at all levels....

Dave

bijgouder 15-03-2016 20:32

Undecided!

barryd 15-03-2016 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penquin (Post 1949314)
I wish I COULD forget T B Liar and Milly Molly but sadly they are as responsible for so many problems that it is impossible to ignore their antics.....

I was simply concentrating on the fools in the spotlight at the present......

and there are many of them, sorry I should have called them MP's or MEP's rather than fools - they cannot be regarded as total fools as they have somehow persuaded us all to pay their exorbitant salary and even more outrageous expenses claims.... at a rate that no-one else could possibly generate......

If the Trade Descriptions Act applied to Politicians we would all be MUCH better off and MUCH better informed and they would not risk being summonsed for their less than truthful descriptions in such things as Manifesto.......

and yes, I do have a very poor view of ALL politicians of all persuasions EXCEPT perhaps Martin Bell who seemed totally honest - avery rare, in not unique, attribute in politicians at all levels....

Dave

Oh I dunno. In my last job they were pretty legendary. :D I done a £16K bar bill in one night once. I bet even Boris or Cameron couldnt top that. :D

chasper 15-03-2016 20:39

That was expensive Leffe Barry!

ChrisandJohn 15-03-2016 20:44

In

Is this it? Does it mean I've voted?

Chris