Motorhome Facts Forum banner

One for Barry D

47K views 916 replies 16 participants last post by  jiwawa 
#1 ·
This one takes me right back to when I saw my first wife, I was in the Tropicana in Bradford with some mates and she walked in with her friends, Hmm thought I, so the night went on and she walked by a few times so I took a deep breath and asked her to get the DJ to put this on, of course, she told me NO!! so it then became a challenge, eventually, she did, and we ended up talking, going out, and married with two beautiful daughters, sadly it didn't last.

Reactions: barryd
#2 ·
Never heard that one before Kev. Bit of Psychedelic Goth stuff going on there. Bet it was a DJ's nightmare! :D

Odd track to choose to pull though! :lol:

This was the track I first danced to with the current Mrs D which I recently covered. 1991 I think, end of the Office Christmas party and I went and asked for "The Cure" :D

#3 ·
Look at the comment I made 2 years ago, and the replies I got :D :D :D

#5 ·
I'll survive.

#7 ·
Shush, I didn't know you cared so much.

#8 ·
I saw it was wimmin and thought Hmm, then she kicked off and I thought OK, the second one piped up and I dropped out.

Reactions: greygit
#9 ·
I do like a bit of boogie woooooogie.

#11 ·
Sorry Shirley, but that punk stuff is a bit old hat, and even the bands admitted they were mostly crap.

#14 ·
Punk never really caught on with me, obviously, there were some seriously good ones amongst the dross, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

#15 ·
I wasnt massively into Punk really either. The Stranglers and The Clash I liked and they were proper musicians. I Got more into New Wave really and goth rock stuff. Tubeway Army, John Foxx and early Ultravox and the Cure were probably my favourite bands when I was a kid but I also liked the likes of Black Sabbath.

#16 ·
I think you tend to like what you grew up with and for me it was Stones V Beatles initially then your tastes widen from there, so the stuff you grew up with largely isn't for me but like anything there are exceptions, but little to rejoice about in the last 20-30 years. Music for me is to relax, not to work hard figuring out what they intended to say.

Reactions: raynipper
#17 ·

Reactions: HermanHymer
#19 ·
I just love the energy (I wish I had) in this one

#21 ·
Best watched with the sound off.

Reactions: raynipper
#22 ·

#25 ·
Hmm, wasn't keen on the original either I'm afraid.

#26 ·
EXPLICIT VERSION

#27 ·
I remember this coming out.