Covid vaccine, will YOU have it?? - Page 19 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

355Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 318 (permalink) Old 13-01-2021, 20:31

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
Iím still shielding

But because I registered with the the office of National statistics to be tested monthly

I get the swab test and blood test around monthly

( assuming the testers can actually take blood)

I rarely leave the house, Albert still shops with mask and gloves

I have antibodies, but I almost died getting them, the miracle was that Albert who took care of me didnt and still has antibodies

He slept in the same bed, refused to leave me at night, and sat with me most of the day panicking when my lips went blue

Me I just slept, didnít eat, hardly drank , didnít really know I couldnít breath that well

It should have been him with COPD and cancer that nearly died , but it wasnít thank God

We both survived it

We both have antibodies, but we both still take care not to infect or be infected by anyone

But how I hope for the day I can hug my kids and grandkids

But I guess Iím not alone in that

Even a hug from my toyboy would be so special

Sandra
Penquin and barryd like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 318 (permalink) Old 13-01-2021, 23:43

My Motorhome: Autocruise Startrail
Personal Aire
Read today that Lincolnshire is getting 5 new vaccine outlets, my surgery is one of them, wonder how long I have to wait.

I will be asking on Monday when I get my ear syringed.

Dave

You cannot polish a ****....but you can roll it in glitter !
post #183 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 00:09

My Motorhome: I drive...autoroller
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMotorhomer View Post
Read today that Lincolnshire is getting 5 new vaccine outlets, my surgery is one of them, wonder how long I have to wait.

I will be asking on Monday when I get my ear syringed.

Dave
You can be sure that you will get it before we do in Spain the EU orders dont start ramping up until the second quarter they did give the first Moderna vaccination today in Spain i am 77 and dont expect to get it until April May time so its not only the Uk goverment thats crap

post #184 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 00:22

My Motorhome: I drive...Auto Trail Navajo
Personal Aire
I have no idea when I will get mine and not at all worried, it will come sometime and even when it does it will make no difference to my behaviour, that wonít change until the infection rate is rock bottom. Unlike most of you I have no problem with my own company, I am alone, but no way am I lonely as long as the internet doesnít break down 😁.
erneboy, patp, barryd and 2 others like this.

I'm Jan
We learn something new every day.
post #185 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 00:32

Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
My Motorhome: A big White one.
Thanked 1,134 Times in 982 Posts
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanHank View Post
I have no idea when I will get mine and not at all worried, it will come sometime and even when it does it will make no difference to my behaviour, that wonít change until the infection rate is rock bottom. Unlike most of you I have no problem with my own company, I am alone, but no way am I lonely as long as the internet doesnít break down 😁.
Can you imagine what this would have been like without the internet? I remember when I first introduced Mrs D to the internet when I first set her up with a PC about 20 years ago and her saying "I dont see the point of the internet, whats it for?"
erneboy, patp, raynipper and 1 others like this.

Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)
post #186 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 12:19

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanHank View Post
.... I am alone, but no way am I lonely as long as the internet doesn’t break down 😁.
Agreed Jan n Barry. Tho without the Internet I'd probably spend more time reading books, which had gone by the board in the last few months.
patp likes this.

Jean
post #187 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 14:30

My Motorhome: I drive...
Had my first covid jab at the local GP's surgery, took about 50 minutes from arriving to leaving after resting for 15 minutes. It was very well organised and I get my second jab on the first of April. No after effects so far.

We are still managing to walk most days, we are very lucky to have a good walk on the prom from Rusting to Littlehampton and back. We get a coffee from Costa Coffee in Littlehampton then sit on the sea front watching the world go by.
Stay safe.
Regards
Don
post #188 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 14:36

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-t 588
YES, no doubts at all and is the only way out of this.
post #189 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 14:41

Location: Normandy. Just up the D903 from the roundabout with the D15
My Motorhome: Hobby 750 now sold.
Send a message via Skype™ to raynipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Madge View Post
Had my first covid jab at the local GP's surgery, took about 50 minutes from arriving to leaving after resting for 15 minutes. It was very well organised and I get my second jab on the first of April. No after effects so far.

We are still managing to walk most days, we are very lucky to have a good walk on the prom from Rusting to Littlehampton and back. We get a coffee from Costa Coffee in Littlehampton then sit on the sea front watching the world go by.
Stay safe. Regards Don
Great news Don and Maureen.
Yes it's tough not being able to just travel at will. But the alternative could be terminal. We did have a car malfunction when almost at the Portuguese border which made me decide to come home just before Christmas. Now with hindsight it was the better choice and we can always hope to get back to Armacao another time.

Ray.
patp, aldra and Don Madge like this.

The FSA licensed a twice convicted fraudster to handle our lifeīs savings. Guess what? He robbed us of £750,000. http://raynipper.com
Brexit is madness orchestrated by the insane.
post #190 of 318 (permalink) Old 14-01-2021, 14:54

My Motorhome: I drive...Auto Trail Navajo
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Madge View Post
Stay safe.
Regards
Don
That put a little skip on my heart rate reading a post from you Don, so pleased you are still getting out in the fresh air, keep away from the unmasked and stupid ones
erneboy, patp, barryd and 3 others like this.

I'm Jan
We learn something new every day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page