I'm in trouble - Page 3 - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 28-06-2020, 08:53 Thread Starter

My Motorhome: I drive...Auto Trail Navajo
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by patp View Post
i hope it is a scan and not a scam jan
😀😄😂
aldra likes this.

I'm Jan
We learn something new every day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 16:32 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
I did a bit of finger wagging this morning and told the bone cracker he had better get me better this week because next week I have no driver, he said heīd better give me Marijuana to smoke as grass had caused the trouble maybe we should try grass to get rid of it

So far it seems a little better, at least I can stand up without pulling a face and a sharp intake of breath, but this has happened once before so I wonīt get too excited.

I have been to look from the outside at some flats that are to rent in the next village, there are a lot of farms here that have a flat or two to rent, if I rent a small flat to see if I really will be happy here then I can then look for something bigger later to move out of my house altogether. I keep telling myself I must think of my age and there are a lot more people close at hand here in the west than in my place in the east and of course my worry over Motley will be solved.

I think I have aged at least 5 years in the past few months trying to decide what is best for me, now another 5 with this blasted pain.

I'm Jan
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 16:43

My Motorhome: Four Winds RV
I hope you feel better soon Jan.

I'd say live where you feel comfortable.

Brexiters. It's your sh1t now. Whatever happens nationally and internationally you own it. I wish you luck. I think you're going to need all you can get and then some. Friday 13th December 2019.

post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 16:58

Moving gets more and more difficult the older we get. I read an article in Readers Digest years ago about ageing parents. It said it is best to get them to move to their "downsize" home while they are in their sixties because it is even more difficult to contemplate when we get into our seventies and by our eighties nigh on impossible!

Even with us building our own bungalow I keep thinking "is it worth all this hassle"? Shall we just sell up and move near to our daughter. Then I think how horrified I was when my mother decided to move near me

Are you on pain relief Jan? When your chiropractor offered you marijuana it made me think of CBD oil. Lots of people swear by it. It did not help me but you never know until you try.
The Following User Says Thank You to patp For This Useful Post:
raynipper (01-07-2020)
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 20:06

My Motorhome: Hymer Exsis-i 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanHank View Post
... he said heīd better give me Marijuana to smoke as grass had caused the trouble maybe we should try grass to get rid of it [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/MotorhomeFacts_2014/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/IMG]
I like his thinking Jan!

When my daughter and I visited Amsterdam I suggested a visit to a local café - she was absolutely horrified and no way was I allowed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patp View Post
Shall we just sell up and move near to our daughter. Then I think how horrified I was when my mother decided to move near me [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
It's good to always remember these things Pat!!
JanHank likes this.

Jean
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 18:43 Thread Starter

Personal Aire
Today I had the MRT result explained to me, looks as if I will be here for a while yet.

Since 1989 the bottom of my spine has been pretty bad, but it has now become a disaster, 2 discs have fused together, another is out of line with the rest and here is where the swelling is thatīs causing me so much pain. I am ordered not to lift, carry, push or pull anything and to rest. When I said to the family I was so sorry this happened while I was here the answer was "Itīs a good thing you are because otherwise you would have been alone had it happened at home".
Motley wonīt go for a walk with anyone else without being put on a lead, hopefully that will change when he realizes I canīt take him, however he is happy to wander about the stables if he finds another dog to play with.

I donīt know what is happening with the forum, but I canīt get to the proper home page, this is all very strange that I am seeing.
erneboy likes this.

I'm Jan
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 18:48

My Motorhome: Four Winds RV
Sorry you are.still suffering Jan.

Brexiters. It's your sh1t now. Whatever happens nationally and internationally you own it. I wish you luck. I think you're going to need all you can get and then some. Friday 13th December 2019.
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 19:00

My Motorhome: Niesmann+Bischoff Arto 69GL (2003)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanHank View Post
Today I had the MRT result explained to me, looks as if I will be here for a while yet.

Since 1989 the bottom of my spine has been pretty bad, but it has now become a disaster, 2 discs have fused together, another is out of line with the rest and here is where the swelling is thatīs causing me so much pain. I am ordered not to lift, carry, push or pull anything and to rest. When I said to the family I was so sorry this happened while I was here the answer was "Itīs a good thing you are because otherwise you would have been alone had it happened at home".
Motley wonīt go for a walk with anyone else without being put on a lead, hopefully that will change when he realizes I canīt take him, however he is happy to wander about the stables if he finds another dog to play with.

I donīt know what is happening with the forum, but I canīt get to the proper home page, this is all very strange that I am seeing.

Jan

I am no expert but it all sounds pretty serious. Sorry for you. Have they said what they can do to remedy things? I hope they come up with something soon.

Now tell Motley he is not allowed to frighten the horses. Are there many dogs to play with?

And remember the advice, including not to pull - especially young stable lads.

Good luck with it all.

Geoff and Basia
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 19:11

My Motorhome: Hymer T625
So sorry to read again of the suffering so many of you are going through. One and all I hope you will soon be on the mend. I'd love to visit my chiropractor.she's a miracle worker. When she's given me a few rattles and needles I feel quite liberated. Of course there's a protocol of things she can treat. Big joy for me was when she banged C6/7 back into alignment. For years I felt like the hunchback of ND. Whiplash injury??? Sacro-iliac joint gets fixed for a while but arthritis, inflammation cant be permanently resolved. Horses for courses. I agree with Pat on the Pilates. Its amazing how strong one gets. Pat im not sure how far you are away from me but could you pm me a service provider name.? I'd like to pick it up again when its possible. Its what I need right now. I'm aware that I need to strengthen my core and try to correct my posture whenever I think of it.

Looking forward to hearing of improvements for all of you. PS stay outta the pubs now!!!😉

Viv

"When I was 17 the boys used to call me "Coke-bottle-legs". Fifty years later, they are still like Coke bottles. Sadly, the 2 litre version!"
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 20:26

My Motorhome: Adria coral supreme
I really hope it gets better Jan

I know you don’t like me to compare to you

And hopefully it’s not the same

But I’m struggling more since Covid

I don’t wish for you to struggle the same

But as I struggle I understand how others do

It’s never exactly the same

But near enough

Sandra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page