Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Off Topic (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/)
-   -   A bit of a do (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/238431-bit-do.html)

JanHank 23-03-2020 21:31

You just reminded me I am also defrosting some mince.
First of all why do we do it, over do things, well you can hardly pack up in the middle of cooking, but Iīd say the thing for you to do would be make one thing at a time, stuff veg today Moussaka tomorrow, too late now.

All these doctor and hospital appointments I know well, I seem to have a lot of spare time on my hands now.

Yes, what a thing for us to live through, although we knew nothing of WW11 we are certainly living through something which, to my mind, is worse than a war, the enemy now is invisible.

I hope we all come out unscathed at the other end.
Stay safe.

barryd 23-03-2020 21:31

Try not to be doing too much Sandra. You have still had effectively a mini stroke. Hats off and good luck to your family on the front line. Respect to them all. Chances are if they do get it they will shake it off as a mild illness.

aldra 23-03-2020 21:57

I really hope the kids will be fine Barry

How are you , you were not feeling well?

Me I have had a few glasses of wine

When in doubt and all that

The meals are cooked, prob need to be frozen or distributed to the kids

I just keep going , I always have

If Iíve got the virus , and I donít think I have, but who knows

At least I will only give it to Albert

And 50 plus years of marriage

Itís time I gave him something

Sandra

barryd 23-03-2020 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldra (Post 3082313)
I really hope the kids will be fine Barry

How are you , you were not feeling well?

Me I have had a few glasses of wine

When in doubt and all that

The meals are cooked, prob need to be frozen or distributed to the kids

I just keep going , I always have

If Iíve got the virus , and I donít think I have, but who knows

At least I will only give it to Albert

And 50 plus years of marriage

Itís time I gave him something

Sandra

I thought I was dying yesterday and not been great today but a bit better however I now have a rash on my lower chest and abdomen as well as flu like symptoms. Because of the rash I requested a call from my GP but he basically said it could be Covid still as they just simply dont understand the effects it has on everyone. Its not always the same. I hope it is Covid now so I can get it out of the way, become immune and maybe help some locals but of course with no flipping testing being done or available there is no way to find out.

I must be ill as I really couldnt face a drink. :(

aldra 23-03-2020 22:32

Bless

Keep well Barry

I need you to be well

Itís about time they knew the symptoms

Never heard mention of a rash before

Sandra

barryd 24-03-2020 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldra (Post 3082325)
Bless

Keep well Barry

I need you to be well

Itís about time they knew the symptoms

Never heard mention of a rash before

Sandra

Probably Covid Ebola then I bet! :(

dghr272 24-03-2020 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by barryd (Post 3082357)
Probably Covid Ebola then I bet! :(

Trust you to get something complicated, probably been lying dormant since your SAS days in the jungle.

Feel really sorry for Mrs D. :wink2:

Terry

jiwawa 24-03-2020 13:54

So how are you today, Sandra n Barry?

JanHank 24-03-2020 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiwawa (Post 3082451)
So how are you today, Sandra n Barry?

I would like to know how Sandra is,

but donīt keep asking Barry, he just wallows in self pity thereīs no room for yours >:):grin2: Go on Barry tell Jean how you are today.

barryd 24-03-2020 15:58

Terrible. The rash has now become hundreds of itchy spots all over my body, head, neck and face, still feel like death with very little energy and more worrying I can feel an effect on my throat and lungs now tightening a bit. Reading online a rash is not described as a symptom but your immune system can create one if its fighting something else and goes overboard or something like that. What can you do? Nothing it seems.