Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Off Topic (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/)
-   -   Netflix (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/237947-netflix.html)

JanHank 17-01-2020 18:49

Netflix

1 Attachment(s)
Not everyone is reading my home thread, more people might be interested in Netflix though.
I downloaded it on Monday and have been watching more of "Anne with an E" free of charge :grin2: (I was watching it at Heikeīs). If I want to carry on with Netflix then after 30 days I start to pay 7.99€ a month.
"Anne with an e " is "Anne of Green Gables" . in case you didnīt know and I am thoroughly enjoying it, better than all the blood and guts and fantasy stuff Netflix has.
I have never read the book and didnīt realise it all happens in Canada, but I bet there arenīt many who have never heard of the classic.
There are 3 prices for Netflix in this country, maybe the same everywhere I donīt know.

raynipper 17-01-2020 20:45

Is this an add Jan.?
Shall we report it.?

Ray.

JanHank 17-01-2020 22:17

Oh do you think it is? Iīm just chuffed I have found it as Netflix has been mentioned a few times for films etc. :frown2:

bilbaoman 17-01-2020 22:22

Free on 123 movies

patp 18-01-2020 07:49

Not a one to watch films, really, Jan. That, though, does sound like I might like it.

We buy dvd's, from the charity shops, to take away with us and never watch them. Mind you we are due to have some bad weather here in Spain so I might dig some of them out.

JanHank 18-01-2020 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by patp (Post 3070359)
Not a one to watch films, really, Jan. That, though, does sound like I might like it.

We buy dvd's, from the charity shops, to take away with us and never watch them. Mind you we are due to have some bad weather here in Spain so I might dig some of them out.

My circumstances are a bit (lot) different Pat, there are no charity shops here for a start, far and few secondhand shops.
UK TV we have never been able to get because we are too far east. Itīs mostly series I have watched so far.
We never watched TV in the van, not even the DVDīs we took with us that are still in there, but now I am on my own who knows what I will do when I am away.

barryd 18-01-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanHank (Post 3070365)
My circumstances are a bit (lot) different Pat, there are no charity shops here for a start, far and few secondhand shops.
UK TV we have never been able to get because we are too far east. Itīs mostly series I have watched so far.
We never watched TV in the van, not even the DVDīs we took with us that are still in there, but now I am on my own who knows what I will do when I am away.

What are you watching Netflix on Jan? The big telly or iPad?

dghr272 18-01-2020 09:59

'The Spy' is a good watch, Mossad recruit an Egyptian to infiltrate the Syrian regime.

Terry

JanHank 18-01-2020 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dghr272 (Post 3070387)
'The Spy' is a good watch, Mossad recruit an Egyptian to infiltrate the Syrian regime.

Terry

Is that good for girls :frown2:

dghr272 18-01-2020 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanHank (Post 3070389)
Is that good for girls :frown2:

Couldn't possibly comment on such a sexist comment :grin2:

Gender neutral Terry :grin2: