Harry and Megan what do we think? - Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

User Tag List

82Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 19:15 Thread Starter

Harry and Megan what do we think?

Being out here in Spain I missed the initial fuss but I think I have caught up now.
They want to live part time in North America and part time here and fund themselves but keep a home funded by Prince Charles and the Duchy of Cornwall?

How are they going to earn enough money to support their lifestyle?

Did Megan plan it this way this all along?

Where is her dog in all of this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 19:24

Location: Normandy. Just up the D903 from the roundabout with the D15
My Motorhome: Hobby 750 now sold.
Send a message via Skype™ to raynipper
I borrowed this from Fruits.

Public divided over Harry and Meghan crisis between those who couldn’t give a **** and those who couldn’t give a toss

The new royal family crisis surrounding Harry and Meghan and seen a sharp division emerge amongst the British public between those who couldn’t give a toss about it and those who couldn’t give a ****.

“I’ll be honest,” said Simon Williams, a whelk beautician from Tewkesbury.

“I couldn’t give a toss. Massively. I mean, a couple of rich people I’ve never met want to be rich in a slightly different way to the way they’re rich now.

“Doesn’t help me live my life at all, does it?”

Eleanor Gay, a leaf painter from Norwich disagreed.

“I find it hard to understand these people who say they couldn’t give a toss. It’s bizarre. I mean, I couldn’t give a ****. Obviously.

“I mean, Harry and Meghan? They’re just some couple who are never going to be King and Queen.

“Me and my Jason are never going to be King and Queen. You don’t hear us going on about it.”

However, there were some people who were on the fence about the crisis.

“I don’t know what to think,” said Kevin Rammstein, a hat facilitator from Haywards Heath.

“Yesterday I couldn’t give a toss about the whole thing, then, when I woke up this morning, I couldn’t give a ****.

“It’s ever so confusing.”

With the crisis showing no sign of ending, it is possible that the public could find themselves coalescing around not giving a toss or not giving a ****, but for now it seems, once again, the British public finds themselves hopelessly divided.
erneboy, greygit and caulkhead like this.

The FSA licensed a twice convicted fraudster to handle our life´s savings. Guess what? He robbed us of Ł750,000. http://raynipper.com
Brexit is madness orchestrated by the insane.
post #3 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 19:51

Location: Richmond North Yorkshire or up an Alp. I like Guitar, Beer and flying around France on a Scooter
My Motorhome: A big White one.
Thanked 1,023 Times in 888 Posts
Personal Aire
Sweary Fruitcakes it seems.

Follow our barmy adventures at Hank the Tanks Website or for really anarchic motorhome tomfoolery visit Motorhome Fruitcakes (Parental Guidance required)

post #4 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 21:39

My Motorhome: Four Winds RV
Spoiled and over privileged, he knows nothing about reality. He can live in the real world if he doesn't mind the inconveniences, like paying tax and not having constant protection from the plebs, some of whom will certainly hope to harm him.

Her? She wanted to marry a prince and did. It turned out to be real and not a fairy tale.

Nothing wrong with either of them. I mean them no harm, but they will have to accept the consequences of who he is and what they've done.

I find it sad that he can't be a normal person, but I feel sure that he hasn't the least idea of what being a normal person would actually entail.

In summary, bed made, now they have to lie in it, or pay for all the things which he used to get care of UK tax payers.

The striking thing, the one one thing that sickens me is the speculation in the UK press about how black the child will be.

Brexiters. It's your sh1t now. Whatever happens nationally and internationally you own it. I wish you luck. I think you're going to need all you can get and then some. Friday 13th December 2019.
post #5 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 21:52

My Motorhome: Devon Provence
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynipper View Post
I borrowed this from Fruits.

Public divided over Harry and Meghan crisis between those who couldn’t give a **** and those who couldn’t give a toss

The new royal family crisis surrounding Harry and Meghan and seen a sharp division emerge amongst the British public between those who couldn’t give a toss about it and those who couldn’t give a ****.

“I’ll be honest,” said Simon Williams, a whelk beautician from Tewkesbury.

“I couldn’t give a toss. Massively. I mean, a couple of rich people I’ve never met want to be rich in a slightly different way to the way they’re rich now.

“Doesn’t help me live my life at all, does it?”

Eleanor Gay, a leaf painter from Norwich disagreed.

“I find it hard to understand these people who say they couldn’t give a toss. It’s bizarre. I mean, I couldn’t give a ****. Obviously.

“I mean, Harry and Meghan? They’re just some couple who are never going to be King and Queen.

“Me and my Jason are never going to be King and Queen. You don’t hear us going on about it.”

However, there were some people who were on the fence about the crisis.

“I don’t know what to think,” said Kevin Rammstein, a hat facilitator from Haywards Heath.

“Yesterday I couldn’t give a toss about the whole thing, then, when I woke up this morning, I couldn’t give a ****.

“It’s ever so confusing.”

With the crisis showing no sign of ending, it is possible that the public could find themselves coalescing around not giving a toss or not giving a ****, but for now it seems, once again, the British public finds themselves hopelessly divided.
Probably the best thing that has been, or will be, written on the subject!

I too am torn between not giving a toss and not giving a ****.
erneboy, greygit and raynipper like this.

Infamy, infamy! They've all got it in for me!
post #6 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 22:29

My Motorhome: Neismann & Bischoff Arto 66F
Personal Aire
well I couldn't give a toss, or a f*** or a s***, or a **** (work that one out yourself)

[/SIZE]
As far as I know, the only motorhoming Oxford United supporter in Bognor.

I don't feed trolls!
post #7 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 22:29

My Motorhome: Arapaho
Personal Aire
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneboy View Post

The striking thing, the one one thing that sickens me is the speculation in the UK press about how black the child will be.
Ah colour, now you may be getting close to the nub of the problem for many, unsurprisingly it’s been well stoked up by the Daily Mail.

Terry
erneboy and greygit like this.

'Get Brexit Done' anagram - BEING EXTORTED

I'm a Euro Unionist, Testiculi ad Brexitam

Brexit: the incapable in pursuit of the unobtainable to satisfy the delusional. (Edwin Hayward)

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.
post #8 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 22:36

My Motorhome: swift sundance 620fb
hi all

i would think that a supposedly highly educated person as he is would learn to keep there mouth shut and do things in an orderly way without airing all there washing in public

his mum and dad did exactly the same and look how that went

just my thoughts on the subject

but i know a bit of what his parents got up to in private first hand but am not going to elaborate on that

barry
raynipper likes this.
post #9 of 109 (permalink) Old 12-01-2020, 23:42

My Motorhome: Devon Provence
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplus View Post
hi all

i would think that a supposedly highly educated person as he is would learn to keep there mouth shut and do things in an orderly way without airing all there washing in public

his mum and dad did exactly the same and look how that went

just my thoughts on the subject

but i know a bit of what his parents got up to in private first hand but am not going to elaborate on that

barry
Why mention it then?
Penquin likes this.

Infamy, infamy! They've all got it in for me!
post #10 of 109 (permalink) Old 13-01-2020, 07:56 Thread Starter

The question of the colour of the baby might well be what is at the root of all this. It would be a big clue as to why choose North America over Britain. In America they worship celebrities and Megan may well be struggling with having to work hard at gaining the acceptance of the general British public over her celebrity status. Over here they have to earn it by doing good deeds not just by being on tv.
Then there is the "What Megan wants, Megan gets" comment that is reported to have been fired at the staff by Harry. That is the sign of a stressed man I think that she is very hard work and he is fed up with juggling at keeping her happy and trying to do is full time job.
I don't think that we have ever seen the real Megan as she always looks to be acting in her public duties so far.

If the above is true and she wanted the celebrity life style and is moving to America to live it then I am furious about her taking the full state wedding route and accepting Frogmore House etc. Given that we were not allowed a glimpse of Archie then why not take a small, private, wedding with an apartment in Kensington Palace?

Harry survived a military career so he will find a job doing something.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page