Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Harry and Megan what do we think?

9K views 117 replies 26 participants last post by  Pudsey_Bear 
#1 ·
Being out here in Spain I missed the initial fuss but I think I have caught up now.
They want to live part time in North America and part time here and fund themselves but keep a home funded by Prince Charles and the Duchy of Cornwall?

How are they going to earn enough money to support their lifestyle?

Did Megan plan it this way this all along?

Where is her dog in all of this? :)

#114 ·
Interesting Pat.

I wonder if she will go back to suits to earn a living.

#116 ·
For myself, I think being hounded constantly since before they even got married is scandalous in itself, I don't blame them for leaving that repressive insane family, How on earth can she have had a clue what it might be like to be married into our royal family, when apart from Andrew they are treated royally and the press departments are working hand in hand with out awful press, but the press employed a lot of double standards when it came to Will and Harry, no matter what Harry did it was later seen a wrong and yes he did **** up as did Will but I bet his **** up were kept quiet, future king and all that, they both had good reason to detest the British press, and I'm sure he told Megan to be wary of them, but still she maybe thought he was just overstating it, but he certainly wasn't they show no mercy, they follow the royals around the globe hoping to see something that they can put in the papers so the gullible public will buy them or tune into the various TV programs hungry for anything they can sell advertising in or increase their market share it is despicable how they have hounded them and his mother, his dad does not come out of it very well either nor Will.

Yes he's been a bit stupid and maybe not thought things through, well so what he is still a person, and he married to another person and they have two children, and the need to earn a living.

But the great unwashed are brainwashed to only see what they are force fed on a daily basis.

Anyway that's my two pennorth like it or not, they are in the end a young married couple who deserve a peaceful life and are making mistakes in trying to find it, but there is no guide book for marriage, wish there was, and the situation they find themselves in is unprecedented so maybe we should give them a bit of slack.

As for what colour the baby might be, I'm on the fence as to if that's racist or not, Liz is a keen gardener and her mum used to cross pollinate flowers and that was a sensible question as they could be any colour, same when people breed.

They also have had to put up with this type of crap too.

Coat Font News Flower Event

Dress Font Adaptation Event Advertising

#118 ·
Don't think they have any swords, Queenie had one and Dipstick will have inherited that.

Reactions: dghr272
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.