Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Anyone want to help the lovely lady out?

778 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  SimonM 
#1 · (Edited)
:grin2: received this very nayce email this morning. I wonder what the scam is this time. The English slips up here and there. :laugh:

Subject: Greetings
Date: 9. May 2019 at 11:53:40 CEST
To: Recipients <majsusan@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <majsusanadams@gmail.com>

Good day,

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

I am Major Susan Adams, an Army Nurse attached to the U.K Special-Forces in Syria.I have decided that I seek your assistance in a matter that requires your urgent attention.I want you to assist me to receive some funds. Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his/her country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any fund because most of these scams are all about sending fund. As soon as I hear from you, I will being sending more details in this respect. Kindly e-mail me your contact information which should include for dispatch processing.

Full name
Address
Phone number
Occupation

So I can advice you on what you need to do and also give you more details about myself and the project.

Regards,
Major Susan Adams.

See less See more
#2 ·
The follow up email will presumably be to ask you for your bank account details so that they can pay some money into your account. They will then possibly have enough details about you to either attempt to defraud you directly or to try to pass themselves off as you when they try to rip someone else off!

#4 ·
She (same lady ?) also tried to appeal to my generous nature Jan.
Bin it.
'Dearly beloved' is another opening gambit.

Ray.
I'm not as green as I am cabbage looking , I've had this type of email many times. I just thought I´d give someone else a chance to have a game like James :grin2:

#3 ·
She (same lady ?) also tried to appeal to my generous nature Jan.
Bin it.
'Dearly beloved' is another opening gambit.

Ray.

#6 ·
I've told the Wife to stop sending out these emails - but will she listen ?

No, she bl**dy well won't ........

Have a look at this Video before you reply to her -----

#8 ·
That's the truble with medicashun - if I stop takin it I go a bit simple minded - back up to full dose now ........

:nerd:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.