Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat

Motorhome Forums, Motorhome Discussion, Motorhome Chat (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/)
-   Off Topic (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/)
-   -   Another Grrrrrrr. (https://forums.motorhomefacts.com/26-off-topic/235203-another-grrrrrrr.html)

raynipper 20-01-2019 18:36

Another Grrrrrrr.

Bluddy packaging.
Apart from biscuits where by the time you have prised the cellophane of the end of the packet and end up with a handful of crumbs. Some other packaging gives you a nice red line 'join' you can pull to open the outer skin. Thats if you can ever actually find the bluddy end to start to pull. It's very well hidden and in the end you resort to a kitchen knife to get in.

Then theres the 'shrunk' wrap or plastic sealed packaging around a pair of scissors where the only way in is another pair of scissors.? Plus light bulbs?

I wonder about taking something back to the shop once you have actually managed to get into the packaging by shredding it and find it doesn't fit what you bought it for.?

And yet some cosmetics and pharmaceuticals you can open in the shop try a blob on your hand and put it back on the shelf.?

Ray.

Mrplodd 20-01-2019 19:06

Have you ever thought of auditioning for that TV series "Grumpy Old Men" I reckon your a natural!!!!!

Andy

raynipper 20-01-2019 19:25

I think it must be my origins in Kingston Surrey Andy.
The author of the Grumpy Old Men books lived in the next street to us and I could relate to just about everything he saw as grumpy.

Ray.

Mrplodd 20-01-2019 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by raynipper (Post 3010233)
I think it must be my origins in Kingston Surrey Andy.
The author of the Grumpy Old Men books lived in the next street to us and I could relate to just about everything he saw as grumpy.

Ray.

Maybe he got the whole idea from watching/listening to you ? :wink2:

Andy

raynipper 20-01-2019 19:56

I would like to think so but our paths didn't cross before we sold up and left.
Stuart Prebble.

Ray.

Mrplodd 20-01-2019 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by raynipper (Post 3010239)
I would like to think so but our paths didn't cross before we sold up and left.
Stuart Prebble.

Ray.

As far as you know!! >:)

Andy

JanHank 20-01-2019 21:30

I always have to open things like mars bars for Hans before he starts being a grumpy old man 🚹

patp 21-01-2019 07:08

I rarely buy biscuits now but when I do I take a carving knife to the package and dispense into a tin.

raynipper 21-01-2019 08:45

You are always so sensible Pat. Weeeeellll maybe not about dogs and fivers..........:grin2::grin2:0:)0:)

Ray.

Pudsey_Bear 21-01-2019 09:48

With biscuits I have an OCD problem, I use a knife to go all round under the top biscuit, then I have to take out enough to be able to fold the sleeve over and stand it on the open end to keep them fresh, once there is enough sleeve to twist it I do so until it cannot untwist on it's own, yes I am a sad old fart.