Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Little Drummer Girl.

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  jo662 
#1 ·
Anyone keeping up with the plot?
I like it but am completely at a loss of the actual plot. I think I get it only to be confused again. Even reading the reviews doesn't fully explain.
Am I the only one who doesn't understand?

Ray.

#5 ·
I still don't know if the principal players are Jews or Palestinians.

Ray.

#7 ·
I still don't know if the principal players are Jews or Palestinians.

Ray.
They are Jewish Ray! They are trying to catch the brother of the Palestinian that they have been holding in Munich. They have been creating a fiction that will put Charlie, the English actress, close to Khalil, who is the brother behind bombings of Israeli targets, including the little boy who was murdered in episode 1. I think one of the reasons that people are confused is because we have seen a lot of scenes between Charlie and the Palestinian brother held by the Mossad agents which didn't really happen, they were just visualisations of the fiction that Mossad are creating. I read the book many years ago so I already know the story...:nerd:

#6 ·
Excellent.

Not the programme, but that others are as confused as us. I expected it, and have taped the first three episodes, so that when it finishes we can watch it all over again with a better understanding.

Either that or delete the lot and say what a load of rubbish.

#8 ·
It cannot be good when, in order to understand it, it is essential to read the book FIRST, often one chooses to read the book AFTERWARDS as there will be more in than can be included in a dramatisation.

Poor though that these "visualisations" are not clearer - to me I had no idea that was the case and my attention was not going to be focused as it does not make sense.

#9 ·
Gee thanks CH. I initially thought Jewish but then it seemed Gahdi to spout off about his Palestinian homeland suffering at the hands of Israelis.
I guess reading the book or possibly watching again must be necessary.

Ray.

#11 ·
'Informer' has been good and episode five last night was gripping. As is Dark Heart tonight.

Ray.

#16 ·
Another one I'm completely in the dark about after several episodes is "Berlin Station".
Everyone is spying and ratting on everyone else. But who is what I dunno.

Ray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.